Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy All!

MoviePaul

Found this site through The Truth About Guns website and after browsing the forums decided to jump on in. I would fill out the About Me section but it's coming up with an "Unable to load template" error so I'll do it here.

I'm 38/M, live in Jacksonville ,FL (Go Jags!), work for a Class I railroad full-time and write for a movie website part-time (ScreenRant.com). I own a S&W .22LR semi-auto pistol and .22LR Ruger rifle. I just purchased a Jimenez .380 and my first AR-style rifle (which I'm excited to take to the range) - a Just Right 9mm Carbine - at the local gun show here in town this past weekend.

I'd consider myself a new shooter as I've never been in the military, never hunted and didn't grow up around guns. I take the guns I DO have to the range at least once a month or more if I have the time. I'd like to start finding competitions in my area to enter just for fun and to help increase my skills.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I look forward to learning as much as I can.