Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Am. shotgun champ.

Bennie,

Here is how to get to the general area and the map to the range from there.

1: Start out going Southeast on LEOPARD ST toward STARLITE LN. <0.1 miles Map

2: Make a U-TURN at STARLITE LN onto LEOPARD ST. 0.5 miles Map

3: Turn RIGHT onto VIOLET RD. 0.4 miles Map

4: Turn LEFT onto UP RIVER RD/I-37 ACCESS RD. <0.1 miles Map

5: Merge onto I-37 N via the ramp- on the left. 5.2 miles Map

6: Merge onto US-77 N via exit number 17 toward SINTON/VICTORIA. 70.8 miles Map

7: Stay straight to go onto SPUR 91. 1.5 miles Map

8: SPUR 91 becomes US-59 N. 131.2 miles Map

9: Merge onto I-10 E toward BEAUMONT. 270.0 miles Map

10: Merge onto I-12 E via exit number 159- on the left- toward HAMMOND. 85.6 miles Map

11: Merge onto I-59 N via exit number 85B toward HATTIESBURG. 308.5 miles Map

12: Merge onto I-65 N via exit number 124B- on the left- toward HUNTSVILLE. 79.0 miles Map

13: Take the I-565 E/AL-20 exit- exit number 340- toward HUTNSVILLE/DECATUR. 0.3 miles Map

14: Merge onto I-565 E toward HUNTSVILLE. 18.7 miles Map

15: Merge onto N MEMORIAL PKWY/US-231 S via exit number 19A. 8.7 miles Map

16: Turn LEFT onto HOBBS RD SE. 1.0 miles Map

17: Turn RIGHT onto CHANEY THOMPSON RD SE. <0.1 miles Map

18: End at HUNTSVILLE AL

And here is the link to the specific insrtuctions from there.

http://www.seshooting.com/Directions.htm

I hope this helps!!

Guy Hawkins

• 2 weeks later...

Match was great, it tested ALL your skills. This is one you don't want to miss next year. I dug myself into a hole the first 2 stages but came back to within about 17 match points for a 2nd place finish. Robert wooda was 1st & tony holmes was 3rd. in limited/ tactical.

Hey everyone,

The US Practical Shotgun Championship was an outstanding match. Like Benny said, the stages were challenging , well thought out and down right fun! Not to mention Jeff Cramblit is a first class host, even if he did make me RO. :) Thanks to Benny and all the other sponsers for great prizes. If you own a shotgun, you need to be there next year. I'll be dragging along some west coast shooters for sure.

Thanks again Jeff

Robb Woods

Glad you all had fun I'm just catching up, and still trying to pick up all these da^%#@ hulls. Thanks to all the wonderful sponsors and shooters who supported the match. If you got something off the prize table (and all of you did) please take the time to shoot the sponsor an email or phone call and thank them for the support. again thanks to Triangle shooting sports, Blackhawk, Surefire, Remington, Clark Custom, STI, Caspian, CRKT, RockinH Tactical, and the many others who helped and are listed on the wwebsite. Hope to see a few more theere next year, pictures will be getting posted next week, article hopefully will get in to front sight. How about tht helicopter ride? Planning on maybe a tactical 3 gun early next year, lower entry, just as much fun, any interest in coming back for more blasting in the spring?

Jeff