Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vibra Prime

cas

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What made you choose to order from Battendeld? They are $80 from them and only $50 from midway.

I would assume the 'in stock' status vs 'coming soon, no really, don't mind me while I slide this date back, but it's coming soon, we promise' status. (I happened to check the day he posted and they were in stock then.)

These should be instock at Midway next week. Will keep you posted when they become available for anyone looking to get one.

Are you basing this on the estimated date they list on their site or some insider knowledge? Their site SAID February 4th until the 4th came, then it pushed out to the end of February.

I should be clear I thought in the earlier post I stated that I do work for Midway with reloading and ammo. I will let everyone here in on the way the date on the website is calculated. The system looks at when the product was ordered and how long the vendor takes to deliver based off of past orders. The problem with this is when a product has overly high demand or is new. This is both it is not a solid date and it has gone back and forth on if it does more harm than good to post that on the web. They should be available next week we have another order in that should ship soon there after. There is no gaurantee what the demand will be on this we have a good amount coming in based off of internet talk like on this forum and others. I am just trying to help out the awesome members on here that have been asking for the vibraprime for awhile now. Will keep you guys posted when they are available. I also incourage anyone interested in one to go the the website and set up a Notify Me on that product and an email will be sent when it is available for sale.

I should be clear I thought in the earlier post I stated that I do work for Midway with reloading and ammo. I will let everyone here in on the way the date on the website is calculated. The system looks at when the product was ordered and how long the vendor takes to deliver based off of past orders. The problem with this is when a product has overly high demand or is new. This is both it is not a solid date and it has gone back and forth on if it does more harm than good to post that on the web. They should be available next week we have another order in that should ship soon there after. There is no gaurantee what the demand will be on this we have a good amount coming in based off of internet talk like on this forum and others. I am just trying to help out the awesome members on here that have been asking for the vibraprime for awhile now. Will keep you guys posted when they are available. I also incourage anyone interested in one to go the the website and set up a Notify Me on that product and an email will be sent when it is available for sale.

Good idea, Done

Ok maybe I'm just dumb...but here goes:

Does the vibra-prime use the "cap" on the end of the dillon pick-up tubes, or does the cap have to be removed to fill the tube? The reason I ask is because mine are seriously STUCK on my tube. I've tried, and cannot get them off for the life of me. I actually broke one, and then called it quits. :roflol:

Or, does this system use it's own tubes?

Edited by polizei1

It fills its own tube that you can connect to your Dillon or other tube and fill it. That way if you have multiple tubes you can fill them all before starting to load. I asked about offering just the tubes and as of right now that is a no go.

Ok maybe I'm just dumb...but here goes:

Does the vibra-prime use the "cap" on the end of the dillon pick-up tubes, or does the cap have to be removed to fill the tube? The reason I ask is because mine are seriously STUCK on my tube. I've tried, and cannot get them off for the life of me. I actually broke one, and then called it quits. :roflol:

Or, does this system use it's own tubes?

That's weird. Mine popped right off when I got my pal filler.

Very strange, mine came off with a little extra effort. But to be honest you may want to just buy new Vibraprime tubes. I wish I had bought more when I could, cause I've only got about 7 tubes. I'll definitely be buying more when they get them back in stock. The Dillon tubes are very short. About 3" shorter than the V-B tubes. And at the suggestion of Flexmoney I pulled the plastic adapters off my Vibraprime tubes, to make it quicker and easier to fill many tubes in a short amount of time.

Not sure what the CTD comment was aimed at but Midway and Battenfeld are no longer the same owners. Battenfeld was sold off almost a year ago. Also Midway has the first shipment of Vibra Primes available not sure it may take until midnight for them to show on the website with the way it updates.