Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

API Houston 3 Gun

Like I said, the primary point of this shoot is to raise charity funds for the local Houston API chapter. The COF is pretty simple due to the skill level of most participants. I would wager that less than 10% of the shooters in this match are experienced 3gunners although the vast majority do participate in firearms activities.

It is a great way to get introduced to the sport at this match and a good opportunity for some oilfield customer relationship building.

I've shot the match twice before. Stages are simple, it is just for newer shooters to have fun. It's a fundraiser and the company in the oil industry that sponsors your team generally pays the entry fee. You need to be a member of the Houston API chapter to shoot, you can join at the match. You are supposed to have some ties to the oil industry to join.

If anyone is getting a team together and looking for another shooter let me know.

Edited by jtielke

I sent a note to the API asking about geting a slot for just myself but havent heard back yet. We have a team sponcership at the Subsea 3gun and might need 1 more shooter to fill up our 4 slots.