Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NRA Life Memberships $300

Sarge

Done. A one time payment, no payment plan. I had recently renewed my annual, they told me this is separate and distinct from the annual. No refund on the annual or application of the money to the lifetime.

I would hope they make an exception in your case, Scott!

Edited by vluc

Sarge - Thanks for posting this.

I do 3 or 5 year signups and was coming due in a couple months. Called and they took my info. I’m pretty sure this is legit as there are positive comments all over the various boards about this and the phone number is the same as Sarge posted. One thing which was a little odd was I asked for a confirmation number or reference number and the lady said I would get an email, and I said the NRA doesn’t have my email address (and I hadn’t given it to her) to which she said they would send me a letter.

I gather from other boards that Tom Gresham of Guntalk Radio show is either sponsering or coordinating this Life Membership recruitment effort and the 1-888-678-7894 is his number.

Either way, as long as it works and the life membership goes through it’s a great deal and I’m happy. :cheers:

I gather from other boards that Tom Gresham of Guntalk Radio show is either sponsering or coordinating this Life Membership recruitment effort and the 1-888-678-7894 is his number.

Which is why I deemed it legit. I wondered about it when I read it elsewhere, but then found it on guntalk.

I already was an eay pay life member. Had about $650 left to pay. I signed up to be a full life membership under a new member number. Now I have to cancel my EPL membership. So far on the phone for over an hour on hold. But it only took me 5 minutes to get signed up.

I heard about this 3 days after I became a life member. I tried to cancel my current EPL membership for $1000.00 and was told I could not. No refunds on memberships. I didn't raise a stink, but I do remember pretty clearly when I signed up that the contract says no refunds. I did make myself feel a bit better by getting 3 additional people to take advantage of the $300.00 deal. Look at the bright side... when I pay it off I get a SWEET $700.00 jacket and you penny pinchers don't since the special deal does not include it. :roflol:

Thanks for the info. I'd heard rumors of th especial deal, but couldn't confirm it. I just upgraded to Endowment but when I first tried I was given a different number to call: 800-672-3888 which is the normal NRA membership number. I was on hold for awhile but it was worth it. I also signed up my wife and daughter.