Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How do you like your Tactical Sport?

G34 CORDY

I just sold my pistol to Mr. Estill. It was a dream to shoot, but I am just a Glock jockey for the most part. The really cool thing about the gun is that while heavy, it tracks really well and is just crazy accurate. I never felt intimidated by tight shots or long shots with that pistol. Just put that thing on the target and squeeze the trigger. It is how I learned to call shots. Just squeeze and move on, squeeze and move on.

Alright guys you convinced me to try one out. I will talk to CZ Custom about the accu-bushing and limited treatment.

Just get the AL grips and an adjustable sight on that thing. No need to have anything else done really.

i absolutely love my 9mm ts. Its been the tits. I got a .40 a while back and its been my guinea pig, its been on a diet and hard chromed, ill be posting pics soon.

I just sent my 40 in to be hard chromed as well. I did some reshaping of the frame, and after a lot of searching decided on hard chrome. I just purchased a 9mm TS to play with too.

Edited by ohsevenflhx

Well guys I placed the order tonight, So now the waiting game for them to ship it. Ordered it from CZ Custom and very excited to see how this thing shoots. I hear nothing but good things about it so when I can get some rounds down range I will post my review. This will be two CZ's in the safe now hopefully it will be as good if not better than my Shadow Custom.

• 1 year later...

Good morning. . I've been reading a lot of the post and you guys seem to be an authority when it comes to the cz Ts. I have a few questions, and hope you can help me. First, what recoil spring would you recommend, I still have a stock slide and will be shooting 180 or 200 grain lead 165pf. Second, what hammer did you use from cz custom, is it a drop in? Third, what dawson sight do I need to install to get a poa/ poi at 20 yrd using the stock rear sight. Thanks again and have blessed New year.

I bought mine a few weeks ago. There really isn't much needed out of the box. I have changed grips (I needed them a little thinner) and the front sight. CZ sells some mag extensions along with mag springs and followers that turn the 17 round factory mag into a 20-21 mag. Right now the only thing I think I need is an extended thumb safety. If you have bigger hands you are OK with grips and the safety out of the box. I opted to just replace the front sight with a fiber optic because the factory rear is pretty good.

I shot a Glock 35 last year. There is no real way to compare the two except to say I am never going back to the Glock. Out of the box the TS is ready to run. The trigger is magnificent. The extra weight is good. Recoil is not an issue.

The factory must anticipate some slide stop breakage with competition use. Mine came with 3 extra slide stops and a lot of other small parts.

Buying the TS is like buying a factory race ready gun. The Glock 35 was more of a tactical platform that could work in competition with a lot of extra work.

I have a friend who has had CZ Custom work over his TS. He has had them install just about every option imaginable and his cost is less than one of the S*I guns before custom work.

I really think the TS is a steal.

Edited by Bart Solo

I like mine a lot. I replaced the plastic guide rod with the CZC SS unit. I run a 13lb spring which works for anything 135PF up to factory. I bought a lower Dawson FO front sight, then sanded to stock, fixed rear sight down to match. I recut the notch and rounded the sides and beveled them. Now there are no sharp edges and I use it as a slide racker. I added the thin aluminum grips, because my hands are small.

I shot a couple at the club before I decided to buy one. They were very accurate, so I didn't have the AccuBushing installed. I'm glad I didn't spend the money, because mine is certainly accurate enough to hold the center of the A Zone at 25 yards (two handed, aiming).