Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deal on stripped lowers

PaulW

Tar,

You are right. Funny part is Popo and I are actually good friends. We just do not agree at all on this topic. That, however, does not effect our friendship. In the end we are still just two shooters that enjoy the sport and enjoy shooting together even if we have to agree to disagree on certain things.

If it helps you sleep better at night. There is currently no ban in place. I will continue to buy, sell and trade at normal prices and only do business with those that do as well. If and when a ban comes about then that would change things. Until then we are only hurting ourselves by disguising it as supply and demand.

I respect you for that. I personally will sell at what the market price currently is. No loss of sleep. The part your not seeing is people who are selling are taking a risk that they would be able to re-supply ever. Its not a moral issue and no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. Its kind of like playing the stock market and buying low and selling high. No one thinks less of a stock broker for doing that.

Pat

+1 for Pat. Furthermore, it's not price gouging. Price gouging is generally for things that you need; shelter, food, gasoline, etc. There is no such thing as price gouging for items that one wants, such as a new AR

If it helps you sleep better at night. There is currently no ban in place. I will continue to buy, sell and trade at normal prices and only do business with those that do as well. If and when a ban comes about then that would change things. Until then we are only hurting ourselves by disguising it as supply and demand.

I respect you for that. I personally will sell at what the market price currently is. No loss of sleep. The part your not seeing is people who are selling are taking a risk that they would be able to re-supply ever. Its not a moral issue and no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. Its kind of like playing the stock market and buying low and selling high. No one thinks less of a stock broker for doing that.

Pat

+1 for Pat. Furthermore, it's not price gouging. Price gouging is generally for things that you need; shelter, food, gasoline, etc. There is no such thing as price gouging for items that one wants, such as a new AR

Whoaaa, I'd honestly have an AR in the need pile right now, not in the want pile. Two months ago I would have agreed with you, but not today.

Edited by Sleepswithdogs

Tar,

You are right. Funny part is Popo and I are actually good friends. We just do not agree at all on this topic. That, however, does not effect our friendship. In the end we are still just two shooters that enjoy the sport and enjoy shooting together even if we have to agree to disagree on certain things.

That is what I love about this board.

Tar,

That is what I love about this board.

+1