Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 11 Jan 13

ChuckS

What's up with grocery clerks who won't talk to the customer? I go to the lane and put my stuff on the belt. The checker person is talking to the bagging person. The checker does not acknowledge my presence and just starts the highly complicated process of sliding stuff over the scanner while continuing the conversation with the bagger. The checker runs out of stuff to scan and I guess at that point it is up to me to read the amount and prepare payment method on my own since the conversation is still going on. Is a simple "Hi" and "That will be $9.81" that much effort to blurt out or is the pressure of the scanning process that exhausting?

I will go have coffee now...

Speaking of coffee...

I'm finding that growing older requires some degree of stamina and a decent set of legs.

I walked at least 3 miles yesterday inside my house looking for my coffee cup.

Maybe I should put some of those push top coffee things around the house, so

ICan at least have some coffee while trying to remember what I was doing.

Okay, I'm confused. Is the Flame War supposed to be a generalized bitch session or is it an opportunity to creatively insult one another in jest?

If it's the latter, Chuck, maybe it's you....

If not... I hate it when dudes on a forum misinterpret the meaning of a thread and say something stupid and out of place.

Okay, I'm confused. Is the Flame War supposed to be a generalized bitch session or is it an opportunity to creatively insult one another in jest?

If not... I hate it when dudes on a forum misinterpret the meaning of a thread and say something stupid and out of place.

I took a look at some of the 2002-2003 vintage FFWs and they seem to be a combination of general sniveling and (good natured :rolleyes: ) insults. Your question was impressive for a member of your capabilities.

(But then if you had used the search function, you would not have had to ask... :devil: )

I took a look at some of the 2002-2003 vintage FFWs and they seem to be a combination of general sniveling and (good natured :rolleyes: ) insults. Your question was impressive for a member of your capabilities.

(But then if you had used the search function, you would not have had to ask... :devil: )

I have spent much time reviewing FFW's of the past which is what lead to my question. Being a man of superior intelligence, I quickly observed the glaring difference between the flames of the past and meagre attempts of the present. This shows a distinct lack of either mental acuity from the old timers (it happens with age) or proof of the degradation of intellect of the younger generations now populating this forum. I am still searching for signs of intelligent lifeforms on this thread. :sight:

I am still searching for signs of intelligent lifeforms on this thread. :sight:

In order to find signs of intelligent life, one must intimately know what attributes make up intelligence. But then again, a blind squirrel does find a nut every now and then.

Okay, I'm confused.

Don't let that slow you down!

That's damn good advise. It's even more impressive that it's coming from a member of the most confused, biased,narrow minded, overly impressed with their own importance and just a little condensending group on the forums. Nuff' said. :yawn:

That's damn good advise advice. It's even more impressive that it's coming from a member of the most confused, biased,narrow minded, overly impressed with their own importance and just a little condensending condescending group on the forums. Nuff' said. :yawn:

:D

That's damn good advise advice. It's even more impressive that it's coming from a member of the most confused, biased,narrow minded, overly impressed with their own importance and just a little condensending condescending group on the forums. Nuff' said. :yawn:

:D

We don't need no stinkin' spelling checks. :sight:

Okay, I'm confused.

That's damn good advise. It's even more impressive that it's coming from a member of the most confused, biased,narrow minded, overly impressed with their own importance and just a little condensending group on the forums. Nuff' said. :yawn:

I am NOT an MD. LOL

Okay, I'm confused.

I am NOT an MD. LOL

But apparently you are color blind. Little red lines mean bad...

I'd like a second opinion. :devil:

Some a-hole fat-fingered the buttons and edited your post instead of quoting it. (I'd demand a refund!)

Censorship in it's most foul and bloodcurdling sense. Rise up my brothers and sisters of the forums and chastise these self appointed demons in disguise calling themselves moderators and administrators. Ask yourselves," What you gonna do when they come for you?" And yes, a refund would be nice. :closedeyes: