Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Area 5 Championship

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unloaded, in a case, no lock necessary , in the trunk, or in the rear of a SUV, mags separated from gun depending on the ignorance of an officer (would be overkill ) but better safe than sorry

Edited by cnote

Any comments on march so far

Shot the match yesterday.

Ray Hirst, Eric Griggs, Tony Hawkins and the set up crew/match staff did an excellent job on creating and setting up a great mix of stages.

(4 more stages like these and this would be one hell of a Nationals.......)

The range staff, RO's and all the help were great as well. Very glad I was able to make the match, had a decent performance, see how it stands up over the weekend.

Each stage presented a different challenge and were not just basic repeats of the stuff you see all the time. Great mix of near to far, activators and moving targets, tough hardcover steel to keep you focused on your front sight.

Ray's stage design finds ways to challenge you and push you and you do not get the 8 from, 8 from here 8 from here stuff, they are stages that not matter the division there are going to be options, and places to shine or crash. Stage planning is critical

For those shooting it have a great weekend (unless you are in limited, then don't)

Excellent stages. I was not impressed with the stages on paper but on the ground, they were awesome.

Great job everyone. Even the weather cooperated, with a 10 min shower in the afternoon.

There were some places on the top of the hill that I'd never seen void of water before.... :surprise:

And I've been to PASA several times.

Another great match at PASA. There is plenty to learn about stage design and set up from that crew. The stages were great and they were challenging. I have not found any ticks yet and the check is about 90% complete. First time in a long time of going to PASA and not getting rained on, at least not enough to count.

1 mike and a no shoot on a max trap, some less than stellar shooting on steel, but other than that a decent match.

It was a great match. A nice mix of different stages with some really good long courses. Even managed not to get rain on Saturday.

On a different note, can someone help me find the number for stats? I had some scores entered incorrectly.

EDIT: Found Ray's number. Hopefully he can help.

Edited by entropic

Are all scores uploaded yet?

Should be. There was an error when uploaded to the new USPSA server, but it didn't appear to affect anything. It appears that it took a while for the results email to go out through USPSA.

Edited by furyalecto

The bugs! It was all about the buggy rat bastard, evil, bugs! This was my first visit to PASA. I enjoyed the mix of stages and a truly dark, dark house. Thanks Ray and crew. Those dang bugs, though, oh man, not enough curse words..

Awesome job from the PASA crew. With 14 fantastic stages, great staff, facility, support, props...this match was like a Nationals. It was certainly had the quality.

:cheers:

Flex, you've missed all the fun, besides keeping bunch of ROs awake past 2am on Sunday. :)

It was a wery well run match, I really enjoyed it. Kudos to MD, ROs and the rest fo match crew.

Awesome job from the PASA crew. With 14 fantastic stages, great staff, facility, support, props...this match was like a Nationals. It was certainly had the quality.

:cheers:

Flex, you've missed all the fun, besides keeping bunch of ROs awake past 2am on Sunday. :)

It was a wery well run match, I really enjoyed it. Kudos to MD, ROs and the rest fo match crew.

Congrats on the A class win. It was good to shoot with you, we had an awesome squad.