Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

its finally over

Harmon

Now that it is over, is anyone else worried? :(

As we speak, Finestine, Boxer, Kerry and Kennedy are probably in some back room of some hotel in LA or Boston drafting a new piece of legislation that will make the 1994 AWB look like an invitation to a cocktail party. Not that this isn't something they likely did in their free time anyway, but now they have more of a reason to then they ever have in the last 10 years.

I think I'll go puke now.

Guest Larry Cazes

Enjoy it while it lasts, you may get 6 months to a year out of this. The law may sunset but the attitudes that created it will not go away and unfortunately the next ban will probably be quite a bit more restrictive since the ultimate goal is to take away ALL of your guns eventually! Sigh! those of us in california can only watch from the sidelines. I would buy cases of mags if I could.........

the united states of america, california excluded! who keeps electing these IDOITS?

if california is gonna act like this why doesnt it go ahead and seperate...what, federal laws arent good enough, they must enact their own?

Im just glad i have a pair of LEO marked Shiney new GLOCK magazines sitting in my bag tonite...mini 14 mags coming and plans to build a STI..

Just ordered 4 G22 mags with +2 basepads. :D Been surfing the net for things I might need in the future. Gonna get some G17 mags just because I can. Don't even own one, yet. AR mags, need 10 or so, then I have an excuse to buy an AR :lol: Buy all you can now, I fear a more extensive AWB will be in our near future. Vote and write your congressmen. TXAG