Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm Tempted to Sell EVERYTHING These Days

I looked at the bidding history. I bet the winning bidder is not happy. Looks like he put in a big bid just to make sure he won it and the other bidder drove the price up. It looks like he bid $650 to get the machine and then put in a larger over bid just to make sure he kept it.

If dillon has the presses in stock for purchase, this guy got powned.

They don't have them in stock right now, but I'd bet by the time he gets it from the eBay seller he would have had one from Dillon. I just ordered a 1050 yesterday from Brian, and he said that they are constrained but that Dillon is working as hard as they can to keep up.

That is just sheer insanity! And ignorance. Something about a sucker and money being soon parted...? :roflol:

Roger

I'm trying to do the math, in todays terms. If I were to liquidate all of my reloading gear what is the street value? Based on the the auction that started this post, my RL550B and add-ons would sell for about $1500. If I were to include the 2 tumblers, media separator, scale, mic's, brass, powder and primers, I could buy a decent used car. Add a couple AR's, an FN 5.7, my Limited gun and gear, a few other bits and shits, and I could pay cash for a new Kia.

ROFL, that's hilarious. I just bought a 650 from Brian for $978 with the "as it should be" upgrade and a few other add-ons, including the casefeeder.

Man people are dumb.

Edited by polizei1

Unfortunately, large pistol and large rifle primers seems to be the only primers the suppliers have in stock!

Edit: I guess that would be a fortunate thing if you shoot .45. Might need to dust off the single stack or revolver.

Edited by Bamboo

I found some large pistol primers in my storage locker...$1 each if anyone is interested... :devil:

I've got used ones for sale at .50 a piece. No hazmet fees. Shipping included. No backorder. In stock now. Get them now before the used primers ban goes into effect.

Wife of a friend was left with a rather desirable collection. From 50 cal all the way down. She has been dragging her feet on selling it off only because she is rather busy in her business.

I called her the other day and told her the time is NOW. All she wants to keep is the 6" Nickle 1960s made Python he carried when working in Dallas and working here.

Wife of a friend was left with a rather desirable collection. From 50 cal all the way down. She has been dragging her feet on selling it off only because she is rather busy in her business.

I called her the other day and told her the time is NOW. All she wants to keep is the 6" Nickle 1960s made Python he carried when working in Dallas and working here.

I have a 6" nickle Python in my safe and for years it was the most valuable gun in there. A couple days ago I sold a $650 DPMS for more than I could ever expect to get for my Colt and the guy begged me to sell it to him. The world has turned upside down.

Yeah, I have been looking at my new Stag and really wondering just what I could get for it? It's tempting since I probably don't really need it.

That's practically blasphemy ...... as we may ALL need our AR's very very soon!!

careful.... I've done a very good job of keeping my posts legit lately. I've developed an aversion to getting my pee pee slapped by the mods and having my threads closed.

On another note, I'm going to try Gunbroker for the first time tonight. If anyone is interested in an exorbitantly priced FN 5.7 let me know...

Based on the prices I see floating around, I need to get a new gun safe just to protect my collection of Pmags and 5.56 ammo.

Local club was getting together a group buy of 1000 rds 5.56 for only $950.

If these kind of prices hold, I'm rich.

Bill

Might have to put mine in the safe also, to include the 1,500 or so bullets I have sitting on the shelf waiting to be used.