Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reclassification?

falconpilot

It's been a couple of years since I stopped shooting, and I'm picking it up again..I've read through the rule book, but can't seem to find how I'll be classified now..my new membership cards just show x...I was a b open shooter..I'm assuming that I'll just have to completely reclassify?

Website shows my scores blank..

Jim,

did you rejoin (or could the office have processed your membership) on or after 12/13/2012? If so, that's when the classification was last run/updated. As soon as it's run in January (by the 15th most likely) your old classification will be restored, and a new card sent out.

Since your membership lapsed for more than 60 days at some point, your classification(s) were reset to X, until you renewed. Once renewed, the system needs to be updated, which will happen in the next few days....

Jim,

the match will run an update against current classifications when the match is actually held -- so any errors or discrepancies will be sorted out then.....

Additionally, I've always found the registration folks to be very helpful, when notified of a change in class. A few of those always occur, as do a few requests to switch divisions.....