Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double "ZAP" Championship 2013 - Men in Black

Thursday and Friday so-so, Saturday and Sunday, better. Last year it rained around the range. Watched the clouds split and head up to each side, but we stayed dry. (except for sweat, it was 110!)

That said, all my bags are packed I'm ready to go, 2 days and a wake up!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would not put to much in to the weather.this time of the year it rains around 6 pm due to day time heating like Jim said had three inche rain in wf none at the range. So far only rained once in four weeks our there THINK SUNSHINE!

Well got my room booked, Range bag packed. 4 days and wake up for me til I head south. I missed the match last year and it pretty much ruined my year (girlfriend kicked me to the curb. probably unrelated but I am blaming it on missing the match anyways). I have been studying the range diagrams and Robert is just as sick and twisted as always. This year should be a blast.

guess i should get around to loading some ammo :)

I'm with you chris, I haven't shot limited in about a year and what I thought was the correct load data that I had written down wasn't making pf. Now I've got to chrono again and get to loading some new rounds. See ya down there.

So I saw a a slot open for this match,and decide what the heck good birthday present for me. So I'm flying down from Indianapolis and it turns out I can only fly with 11lbs of ammo which equals +- 320 rounds. I've called all the places that show up on google for ammo and nobody has any 9mm. I'm wondering if somebody that is coming by car might be willing to sell me 100 rounds or so of 9 minor? If you can help me out drop me a line at jajjones@yahoo.com

Thanks

So I saw a a slot open for this match,and decide what the heck good birthday present for me. So I'm flying down from Indianapolis and it turns out I can only fly with 11lbs of ammo which equals +- 320 rounds. I've called all the places that show up on google for ammo and nobody has any 9mm. I'm wondering if somebody that is coming by car might be willing to sell me 100 rounds or so of 9 minor? If you can help me out drop me a line at jajjones@yahoo.com

Thanks

Major or minor

Never mind, can't read.

Edited by TerryO

The weather was pretty good today... Shooting all 13 stages today was draining. I managed to get some video this morning but I had to stop in the afternoon, it was tiring me out and with a small squad there was a shortage of help to reset the stages. The action will resume tomorrow (Saturday), I'm finished shooting so I'll be able to focus on LiveShots and getting some photos for an article. I was able to capture Max on a couple of stages, but missed getting any video of Randi Rogers :(

Some of the rotating target arrays were a tad vicious but once the sequence is figured out it looks easier.