Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double "ZAP" Championship 2013 - Men in Black

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britin No, Would you like to write the Article?

Quick Update: Manny Bragg Will have a Handgun Training Class at Double Tap Probably after the Match the Championship. For more details please contact Manny at universal Shooting academy

OK Manny Called me last July - Aug about this class, Got a text today Saying He will have a class in Canada at the same time. so the Class is a No Go as of now. He is looking at moving things around. Stay tuned. We will talk to Max or some one else to see if they want to host a class

NO we put in the entries once a week at this time. ( usually Sunday or Monday.) will start updating the Self squadding Daily first of April.

Edited by scorch

If you are Paying your entry Fee to DTC with a Credit Card it Will come up on your statement as SQUARE we are using square to process our Credit card entries. Offshoreman72 Can you not access our web site? if not give me your e-mail address in a PM and we will get you one sent.

• 2 weeks later...

plenty of slots! but they are going fast, ( we are Way ahead of last year as far as entries go) we are excepting a record turn out. so get your entry in today and Book your hotel room

THe Start positi

What's the start position on stage 2 Thomas?

Is that where you are going to be? Because I have a LOT of questions for you then...

What about the Start Position on stg 2?

THe Start positi

What's the start position on stage 2 Thomas?

Is that where you are going to be? Because I have a LOT of questions for you then...

What about the Start Position on stg 2?

It's an inside joke between those two. Has nothing to do with your stages...