Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

press pricing

goose2125

I didn't mean to piss everybody off. I was basically looking for a simple answer as to why you deal with brian over dillon. I am in the market for a press and I am trying to decide who to buy it from. Everybody says they both have exceptional service.

Dillon is a great company and makes a great product with great service. Brian is one of the good guys also, he provides us this forum to hang out on that has a wealth of knowledge and info and a place to sell or buy gear. Brian also gives back to the sport in the way of donations, stage and match sponsorships. I have NO LESS peace of mind buying from Brian than Dillon direct.

Now order that press from whoever you like and start loading.

As for pissing everybody off, your first post sounded like you was questioning Brian and his business. A lot of people on this site are friends and supporters of Brian and will rally to his defense. Kind of like going to a home Colts football game wearing another teams stuff and stirring the pot so to speak.

Anyway Welcome to the site and enjoy it but don't take it to seriously :roflol: :roflol:

I didn't mean to piss everybody off. I was basically looking for a simple answer as to why you deal with brian over dillon. I am in the market for a press and I am trying to decide who to buy it from. Everybody says they both have exceptional service.

Boria,

You didn't piss me off and probably didn't agitate anyone else. I don't think you got flamed. If you do feel that way tell the moderators!

Thanks for having the courage to actually ask. The answer isn't always obvious.

However, if you ask a question like that here you're gonna get the long answer! :roflol:

We're all just looking for an excuse to gush about this forum and the people who support it.

Welcome to the oasis,

DNH

Edited by daves_not_here

I recently ordered a 650 through Brian. I wouldn't have bought it from anyone else!

Curious though...why do you need 2 650's and an SDB? That's a LOT of money.

My guess is lazy....my first press is set for small primers, second for large and my sdb is set up for the ammunition I'm shooting the most for this season :) Or it could be husband, wife and child reloading together?

I am with you on having a whole press set up for each primer size. It is nice if you have the $ and room for it. Also the 650 is a heck of a machine for any shooter call Brian he is deffinitly going to have the support of everyone on the forum.

I didn,t buy my origanal press from Brian or my new 650, I didn't know about Brian. I have since discovered Brian and this great list! Brian's site is

much better then Dillons and I have since bought accesories from Brian and service is excellent!

Thanks Brian,

Padraig

Well i am buying a sdb for designated 9 and a 650 for designated .223 and another 650 my buddy wants so im gonna purchase all 3 at same time.

I would consider using the 650 for both 9mm and .223. It is easy to switch. You can take the money you would have spent on the Square Deal and get a bullet feeder.