Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

press pricing

goose2125

So i have decided on a press or two or three !! Now im wondering where is the best place to buy ive had a couple people tell me about brian. Is he a dealer or get anykind of special pricing. Will be about three weeks before i am ready but i will need two 650's and a sdb

If I buy from brian will I have to go thru him for any replacement parts, problems, or down the road problems? I noticed in another thread that a fellow bought from brian and dillon sent the wrong parts/dies. He called dillon and they said he would have to go thru brian to get the problem sorted out. Saving only the $25 shipping is not worth that aggrivation to me. I have read all over this forum and his prices are the same as dillon. All you are saving is the shipping. I don't have a problem dealing with brian but its going to have to be more than just to save a $25 shipping fee. I just don't see how brian can give any better service than the manufactorer since brian has got to deal with dillon to get the problem resolved. I would really like someone to convince me otherwise. Sorry Brian.

I didn't mean to hijack. I just don't get the advantage of dealing with Brian over Dillon, sorry. I will stay in the background and read from now own. Didn't mean to interrupt your little group.

It's not a little group thing. Brian and Dillon provide the best customer service I've ever experienced from anyone. Items drop ship from Dillon through Brian, if something is wrong with your order you deal with who you bought it from, which is Brian. Dillon provides all of the product support, replacement parts, etc. But order issues and payment problems go through whoever you actually paid for the item with. I've spent thousands of dollars with Brian and will continue to do so.

"Dealing" with Brian?

I'm still feeling like I'm some kind of honored guest hanging out with a super squad. I get to babble like some kind of star struck groupie while getting advice from the rock stars. Wait, what I am feeling is TRUE!

Thanks for interrupting this "little group". It's a great excuse for me to slip in some gratitude.

Just like many things in the virtual world the free stuff like this wonderful forum is what I value. That guarantees I go through Brian for my stuff.

Boria, I hope you find this free forum also of value.

DNH

I'll Echo what others have said about Brian. He is one of the few people I have done business with that I would recommend to anybody. Prices are fixed by Dillon so he can't sell them any cheaper. What he can do though is help you with your purchase. If you need a press to load 10 different calibers on he will sell you only the parts you NEED to make the conversions. He has all the cross reference tables that show which calibers need what parts. He not only helps the buyer, he insists on seeing that your order is correct and does not include anything you do not need. Dillon will sell you a 1050 in a heartbeat but Brian will ask you what and how much you plan to load before making an honest recommendation on a press.

Yeah, we like Brian for what he does for us.

Well Brian may only save you 25 bucks but he also provides a free forum that allows full access. There is a forum over here in NJ that charges 36 a year for so called "premium" content. If you want to sell something or talk politics you need to pay the 36 bucks. I've sold things here vs locally due to that.

It's a free world, do what you want but I'm sure some of the money brian makes pays for this forum.

Back in '08 (couldn't find ammo), I called Brian and ordered a 650 with a case feeder. Brian said "Let's talk". So after that he said all I needed was a 550. He talked me down! Brian was right, I didn't need a 650. During the season, I might shoot 1200 a month.

Brian is a fair man, this forum is free for us. It's NOT free for Brian.

Back in '08 (couldn't find ammo), I called Brian and ordered a 650 with a case feeder. Brian said "Let's talk". So after that he said all I needed was a 550. He talked me down! Brian was right, I didn't need a 650. During the season, I might shoot 1200 a month.

Brian is a fair man, this forum is free for us. It's NOT free for Brian.

When I bought my 2nd 550, Dillon Precision didn't even cross my mind. I called Brian. I purchased it for .45 ammo only. :D

I didn't mean to piss everybody off. I was basically looking for a simple answer as to why you deal with brian over dillon. I am in the market for a press and I am trying to decide who to buy it from. Everybody says they both have exceptional service.