Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limit Two Per Customer

Lifeislarge

At least they had some avaliable. With the climate now the primers are all allocated and its hard to buy many at a time. They are doing what they can to make sure there are enough to go around. Better to let everyone have a couple thousand than the first person there buy everything they have and sell them himself unless your the first person in to buy them

Edited by EkuJustice

MidwayUSA is doing the same things for mags in stock. One one hand I'm glad they're doing it to look out for customers. On the other hand it would be nice to be able to order more than two at a time when they were taking orders for high capacity mags.

That happened to me today at my Ammo source, he only had one case of .40S&W and when I asked to buy the whole case he said, no can do. So I got a couple boxes at $20ea

He also said it will be somewhere between 2 weeks and 2 months before he gets more Ammo in stock. This is crazy.

The best solution would be to just price them at the current market price so that people can buy what they need when they need it rather than hold the price artificially low and have to deal with rationing and shortages.

MidwayUSA is doing the same things for mags in stock. One one hand I'm glad they're doing it to look out for customers. On the other hand it would be nice to be able to order more than two at a time when they were taking orders for high capacity mags.

Especially when all I want is 4.....

Then people would complain its too high and cause everyone gouges. It is avaliable at current market rate on gunbroker etc but no one wants to pay a buck a round for xm193 rifle ammo. It's like primers were 4 years ago it was ration them at a couple thousand at a time and people could get them at reasonable prices or let it be a free for all and one person buys everything and places it online for 80 a thousand. The only person who wins then is the guy who bought them all. The dealer lost because heade his Normal markup only and has nothing left to sell to get people to come in and the user lost as he either goes without or pays 80 per thousand when he could have made due for a bit in his 2k and found more when those were low

Edited by EkuJustice