Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Nordic Components Tactical Shotgun Championship

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At The Range Now With Three Stages Set An Props Set For The Other Eleven Stages.. Now Its Miller Time While The Meat Cooks On The Grill. Range Looks Great And Very Few Bugs. My Phone Likes To Cap Every Word, Sorry.

At The Range Now With Three Stages Set An Props Set For The Other Eleven Stages.. Now Its Miller Time While The Meat Cooks On The Grill. Range Looks Great And Very Few Bugs. My Phone Likes To Cap Every Word, Sorry.

Typical Brian to be up there days ahead of everyone else going up to set up.

The RV is all loaded up and my finger nails are all trimmed. I'll be on the way in the morning.

Try Big Lake, MN - there is a small "America's Best Inn" 763-262-7666. As of a few minutes ago, they still have rooms. It isn't 4 star, but it beats the truck.

You might try further down 10 as well. Elk River, etc. has more hotels and it will be a 30 minute or so drive.

I have a spare bedroom, but you would have to stain my deck on Monday so I can go watch the match Sunday.

Try Big Lake, MN - there is a small "America's Best Inn" 763-262-7666. As of a few minutes ago, they still have rooms. It isn't 4 star, but it beats the truck.

You might try further down 10 as well. Elk River, etc. has more hotels and it will be a 30 minute or so drive.

I have a spare bedroom, but you would have to stain my deck on Monday so I can go watch the match Sunday.

Thanks for the heads up. If I was traveling by myself I could sleep in an alley surrounded by my own bodily fluids like usual. But my Princess is along and it is our anniversary. So I gotta keep it real.

Thankfully Team Noveske was hoarding a room and got me hooked up. Now momma is gonna get free wifi and breakfast at the Holiday Inn for our anniversary!

Thanks for the heads up. If I was traveling by myself I could sleep in an alley surrounded by my own bodily fluids like usual. But my Princess is along and it is our anniversary. So I gotta keep it real.

Thankfully Team Noveske was hoarding a room and got me hooked up. Now momma is gonna get free wifi and breakfast at the Holiday Inn for our anniversary!

I was going to offer to let you sleep with Wes (you know you've thought about it) and I would let your wife take whichever side of the bed she wanted, due to it being a special weekend for her and all. However, it looks like you got it covered.

You didn't book your hotel until today AND you're going to be hoofing it at the match? That's pretty Semi-Pro....

I was going to offer to let you sleep with Wes (you know you've thought about it) and I would let your wife take whichever side of the bed she wanted, due to it being a special weekend for her and all. However, it looks like you got it covered.

You didn't book your hotel until today AND you're going to be hoofing it at the match? That's pretty Semi-Pro....

You're right! I'm taking you're car, room, and boytoy!!!

You're right! I'm taking you're car, room, and boytoy!!!

For the record, I don't claim him in most circles as my "boy toy". You guys could share hair product secrets and gossip...goody! That sounds like a lovely time.

He does seem to take some of the glamour out of sponsored pro shooter...

and I'm not sure I want to know what a BLL is...

For the guys traveling to the match. If you want to get your redneck on Saturday night there is a Fire Department street dance fundraiser, Lot of beer, burgers, dogs, etc and a pretty good country cover band. It is an all ages / family friendly thing for the kids with fireworks, etc. It is in Clear Lake, MN about 10 miles south on Hwy 10.

If you need any local suggestions for food or entertainment or run into any issues or problems let me know.

The RO's shot 13 stages today...legs are aching. I think I will be on the "Load 8, shoot 8" stage. Say hello and remember the key to excellent shotgun shooting is......................pfffft...like I'd know.

Edited by Truegent2004

Awesome match guys!!....Jay and Jomar; you put a great crew together with Brian doing the RM and Kevin, wow, nice, no EXCELLENT job on the prize table.

I've worked with most of the RO's before and they know I appreciate the hard work they've done at this match, and they still do a great job!! It was an honor to have them RO me.

14 great stages.....a very well run match.

Yes...it's ONLY shotgun......BUT....get you to shoot allot of it!!

Tim