Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eotech 551 value

Retread1911

I have an older Eotech military LE model compatible with night vision. The one that takes the odd battery size.

It is in perfect working order with a the box and all access imported from the factory.

I already have a buyer what I don't have is a value. Any opinions of fair market value fore this item?

Thanks.

Retread

The EoTech 512 is the AA battery version. I have an old Bushnell which uses the N size batteries on one of my R&D guns. I buy handfuls of the N batteries when I find them. I think the 512 is the way to go though if you do NOT need night vision compatibility. The 552 is night vision compatible.

The EoTech 512 is the AA battery version. I have an old Bushnell which uses the N size batteries on one of my R&D guns. I buy handfuls of the N batteries when I find them. I think the 512 is the way to go though if you do NOT need night vision compatibility. The 552 is night vision compatible.

Indeed mine is NV compatible. Does that make a big difference in value? It is also stamped MIL/LE only. Not that is matters much.