Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got a simple question. Do any of you ride a motorcycle and carry a gun? If so, then second question. How do you carry. I've asked this question on the motorcycle forums and get answers all over the place. Thought that maybe you that one might consider to be more desiplined might have some rather good suggestions.

Don't have a bike anymore, but, I'd probably use an inside waistband holster. Wouldn't try with a long gun.

Good one but I guess you could carry a rifle with open carry. But I was thinking pistal or revolver.

Got a simple question. Do any of you ride a motorcycle and carry a gun? If so, then second question. How do you carry. I've asked this question on the motorcycle forums and get answers all over the place. Thought that maybe you that one might consider to be more desiplined might have some rather good suggestions.

Not a simple question at all. It depends heavily on what gear you wear and what luggage you carry on the bike.

For example, I wear an Aerostich Roadcrafter 1-piece suit. An IWB under my street clothes would be comfortable, but difficult to access quickly, if at all, without completely removing the suit. I could conceivably carry in a pocket of the suit, but a tankbag makes more sense to me. It's not fast, but nothing's going to be if you're properly dressed for riding.

ATGATT.

Back when I was in the last few grades of grade school several of us would tie our .22 rifles on our bikes handlebars and ride out to the boonies and shoot frogs, turtles etc. Now I'll bet you could not get 100 feet before the SWAT team would be on you.

I carry a P30 or G19, IWB or in the front pocket of a Roadcrafter Jacket. I used to keep it in my tankbag, but I do quite a bit of long distance riding, usually avoiding the Interstates, and I want the pistol on me when I stop at some remote picnic area.

1911 Govt model on a belt holster, S&W 642 in the left front pants pocket, & a North American Arms Black Widow 22 mag inside IWB, with a Uzi subgun in the left saddle bag.

Kevin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nothing like being prepared. Dang!

Edited by larrys