Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is actually in for 2013 NATIONALS.

Lots of folks have been saying that they would be there, but how many are actually going to be there and have sent in their stuff and got confirmation?

Please sign in here with name, classification, and where you are from to let us all know what the turnout and competition will be like. I will start it off.

Pat DeBerry B-Class (Shooting like D Class) Florence, MS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, one of the other threads had some people talking about getting their acceptance E-mail for the Revo Nationals, and a couple of mentions of 44 people registered as of just before Christmas.

Regardless of the total number, 40 or more revolver shooters at the official Revolver Nationals will make it the biggest turnout for a Nationals since Revolver became a separate division. Previous max was 39 shooters in 2007.

But it will take 76 or more to have the biggest turnout for a USPSA-sanctioned Revolver-only match, as the 2009 Memphis Charity Challenge drew 75 revolver shooters to Memphis Tenn on the weekend after Halloween.

Edited by professor

Well, one of the other threads had some people talking about getting their acceptance E-mail for the Revo Nationals, and a couple of mentions of 44 people registered as of just before Christmas.

Regardless of the total number, 40 or more revolver shooters at the official Revolver Nationals will make it the biggest turnout for a Nationals since Revolver became a separate division. Previous max was 39 shooters in 2007.

But it will take 76 or more to have the biggest turnout for a USPSA-sanctioned Revolver-only match, as the 2009 Memphis Charity Challenge drew 75 revolver shooters to Memphis Tenn on the weekend after Halloween.

I fear if it doesn't break 100 it won't happen again. If there is actually a waiting list started due to it being full, well there may be some growing pains to deal with. But it would be great.

I fear if it doesn't break 100 it won't happen again.

Why? Even if the match doesn't fill up, it's going to be such a huge improvement over the previous Revo Nats, Phil can count it as a huge success.

I'm in, by the way: Mike Carmoney, M, Iowa.

Sam decided to shoot the match also, so I'm sending his form in this week: Sam Carmoney, A, Iowa.

I agree, just worried that with everything in place to have a maxed out match and it doesn't will the powers to be wish to put the effort into it in the future?

Hope I'm wrong, and expect to be as I'm just an old worry wart.

Great to have Sam in!

I actually expect the match to max out, of course in 2014 Revo Division may be the new IN Division.

Also may still be into the SSC, but on Friday. Will have to wait 'til after the New Year to see how it goes for sure.

Edited by pskys2