• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

matts2k, on 13 Feb 2016 - 06:27 AM, said:

snapback.png

Those the aggressive micropockets on that grip? How are they? Chew up your hands? VERY nice blaster BTW!

Extreme shooters does the grips like that. I have a grip just like that from them, and it does not chew my hand up at all. I actually wish it was more aggressive for my taste.

matts2k, on 13 Feb 2016 - 06:27 AM, said:

snapback.png

Those the aggressive micropockets on that grip? How are they? Chew up your hands? VERY nice blaster BTW!

Extreme shooters does the grips like that. I have a grip just like that from them, and it does not chew my hand up at all. I actually wish it was more aggressive for my taste.

I know for certain that is one of the SVI signature STEEL grips, (not stippled polymer) but I am just curious which level of grip. I own one of the standard ones and feel like I could use a little more grip, but I've heard the aggressive one from SVI will make mince meat of your hands...

Here is mine with the latest updates. My slide cracked in 2 places and I had to find a new upper. So here is my Frankengun.

Benny Hill Upper, 38 Super

Akai, Ti 3 gill comp

Odies Custom lower

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7nl6m66uqshtp3/03.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19xhw7rjl6z44oq/100.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxm1h7th8bb9yef/07.jpeg?dl=0

Edited by bigboy69

It shoots good, only checked function. Hopefully Sat I can sight it in then start practicing my ass off.

I shot 174 rounds relatively quick. I filled all my mags and went to the range, didn't have a lot of time, so I just shot at the backing.

The gun felt good, loud as F _ C _ !!!!!!!

All my brass was literally in a 2 ft by 2 ft pile, It was great.

I just need a setback scope mount, the C More is too close to the popple holes.

Edited by bigboy69

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

STI's - .40 Edge CRP (stock haven't yet done my thing to it) .45 Spartan (not many things I haven't done to it) .45 Elektra, (stock with pink VZ grips), more to come

post-32254-0-89881800-1462074494_thumb.j

Couldn't seem to find one to post this in:

STI 2011 frame, slide, and barrel that we have dumped an unimaginable amount of time into for a customer!

- Milled for Fastfire III

- Milled the 8 angled cuts on the frame

- Milled the 4 angled vents on the slide in front

- Milled rear cocking serrations

- Engraved slide by rear serrations, on top of slide and barrel, and lastly, set the slide up in a fourth axis to engrave the beveled portion

(Slide and frame are heavily oiled because they are bare steel.) Pretty damn bad ass (if you're into this kinda stuff).

9ozsIaC.jpg

h1oHiqQ.jpg