• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See? There you go with those logistics again! :roflol: [/i'm]

BTW Mr. Goldman, we have met. You just don't recall it. :devil:

the only thing I remember, is a conversation with cywrus over a vinci. that hardly counts.

and my names not Goldman! :P

Edited by Tacticalk9

Ok. If I just heard correctly, there is going to be a Tactical Night Vision Company PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular in the Cave Shoot side match................................and on the Prize Table. Now that's awesome, one of the coolest Prize Table options I've seen yet. We also just got 10 rifles from Adams Arms, of which 3 are 14.5" guns, sweet. And wait till you all see these Cross Machine Tool matched upper/lowers with the AR15.COM Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship laser engraved on the side of the receiver, also too cool! I just got a shipment notification of 12 pallets being delivered from the NRA just for the shooter bags. This thing is gonna be crazy!

Ok. If I just heard correctly, there is going to be a Tactical Night Vision Company PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular in the Cave Shoot side match................................and on the Prize Table. Now that's awesome, one of the coolest Prize Table options I've seen yet. We also just got 10 rifles from Adams Arms, of which 3 are 14.5" guns, sweet. And wait till you all see these Cross Machine Tool matched upper/lowers with the AR15.COM Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship laser engraved on the side of the receiver, also too cool! I just got a shipment notification of 12 pallets being delivered from the NRA just for the shooter bags. This thing is gonna be crazy!

Oh sweet baby jesus!

I need details on this "Beast Mode" I've heard so much about, and exactly how to start it. Daddy want PVS-14 BAD!

This will be my first trip to RockCastle so I'm not familiar with the lay out of the range complex. I just looked at the map showing the locations of the stages and they appear to be a bit spread out. I rented one of the golf cart so the wife and kids could use the vehicle and do the vacation thing while I shoot. Are you able to travel to all the stages by golf cart or is a car needed to get to some of them?

Tom

You'll need a vehicle to get to the stages on the far left of the map. It's about 3 miles down the road. All the others are accessible by golf cart.

Where do you see a map and what r we shooting 3 miles away? Is it at the Red Barn?

Gary posted a link to the map on page 14.

Thunder Valley is about 3 miles on past the entrance where the red barn is located.

You'll need a vehicle to get to the stages on the far left of the map. It's about 3 miles down the road. All the others are accessible by golf cart.

Where do you see a map and what r we shooting 3 miles away? Is it at the Red Barn?

Gary posted a link to the map on page 14.

Thunder Valley is about 3 miles on past the entrance where the red barn is located.

Oh yeah that's where all the longer range shooting was at.

Gary, Since the stages are out and on the web site, can you make up a hand drawn map of the area and indicate where all the stages are located by AM and Pro? And put it up with the stage descriptions please.

I'm sure some of the folks will want to know where they need to go. Maybe numbered circles for Ams and Squares for Pros.

Mark

Here is the stage location map.

The map again. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=62155