co-exprs

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes.

The tube, shroud and nut will be the same on all. The 9 round has a 1 shot extension and the 11 round a 3 shot extension. So yes, you could buy either one and use whatever nordic tubes you already have to change capacity (or buy more).

So, if you have a Nordic 3 round extension tube and want to be able to shoot your VM as a 9+1 or 11+1, get the 9 and you will have that. The stainless tube is 8 rounds so you can change the extension length past the nut as you wish. We will just only have a limited number of 9s and 11s.

I'd tell you who has the 4 prototype 10 rounders that are out in the wild, but I am sure it will become evident. Same design, just longer stainless portion. When I tested the differences back and forth, there was no difference in function or accuracy so we went with the more versatile option.

The guys using the +1 extensions on their Tacticals for 9 round capacity are all using the standard spring, so I assume it will be the same for the new 1 piece tubes...

With the versa max 22" tactical would I use the factory spring when installing the new 9 round tube?

Been watching this post almost daily for 3 months now (like many I'm sure). It's the first week of March can't be much longer.......our local first match of the season is March 9th.

Can't wait to place mine as well.

New USPSA rules are 9 at start. That means either 8+1 or 9+0... At start. After the buzzer you can go howdy with as many shells in the tube as you want. So I shot a stage today, which had an opportunity to shoot 11 or 12 targets in one string. So I topped off my 12 shot scattergun and ran the string.