Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Very rare gun collection

Sgtsvi

Cool. I had to retire the one I have had for a number of years but I had a new in box back up. Hope it lasts at least as long as the first one. Maybe by then someone will make them again.

Edited by Kent Grewe

Those are "the supper dooper to the max thingy that even some super squad would even beg to have"... :ph34r:

On a serious note. Those are Frankford Arsenal Vibra-Prime Automatic Primer Tube Filler...

• 2 weeks later...

Is the patent out on them? Maybe it's time one of us got ambitious. Not me... one more project and I'm sleeping in the garage! But I bet tons of folks would buy one :)

Really cool pic lol. They remind me of the little guns from Tyco slot car sets.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, rare doesn't have to mean old, so.... Here is the one of a kind front grip, long range pistol that I built for my son to use in the Masters International Shooting Championship Long Range event. The Junior shooters course of fire is 6" plates at 75 meters and 9" plates at 100 meters for 10 plates in 90 seconds, then 5-6" plates at 100 meters in 60 seconds, repeat 3 times for 45 total plates. This gun is built on a Ruger Charger base, with Tac-Sol barrel and comp. The trigger pull is 8oz and very crisp. This gun will shoot into 1" at 100 meters. And now that it's painted, it's beautiful '90 Corvette Red post-14188-0-03907900-1358394476_thumb.j post-14188-0-29877700-1358394492_thumb.j