Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun August 1-3, 2013

Silly me!

I just thought Whiskey is what St Bernards carry and would be more appropriate for the pain from the missing spleen!!!!

This story just gets better and better! :roflol:

When the can comes back, everybody's going to be trying to run, carry their gun AND hold onto their spleen at the same time...do they make a sling for that??? :surprise:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly me!

I just thought Whiskey is what St Bernards carry and would be more appropriate for the pain from the missing spleen!!!!

When the can comes back, everybody's going to be trying to run, carry their gun AND hold onto their spleen at the same time...do they make a sling for that??? :surprise:

If someone makes mansieres, then I'm sure someone out there make a spleen sling... although I'm much more concerned with how to carry the beer.

Wynn, you got one of those tactical beer dispensing hats? It could come with a camo bottle opener with flash suppressor. Wait... there might be a democrat reading this. We'll call it a "splash suppressor" instead.

Edited by co-exprs

Silly me!

If someone makes mansieres, then I'm sure someone out there make a spleen sling... although I'm much more concerned with how to carry the beer.

Wynn, you got one of those tactical beer dispensing hats? It could come with a camo bottle opener with flash suppressor. Wait... there might be a democrat reading this. We'll call it a "splash suppressor" instead.

Duct tape. one of the three essentials. can be a spleen sling or a hold the holster together fixer, etc.

no beer on the hat---that is what the Yeti is for. ( i know, bad grammar, but who cares?)

as i have pointed out to those who use those things, a camel bak ain't just for water, ya know?

:cheers:

why would you assume that? Have you heard something I haven't??

the RM3G veterans signup period isn't over yet either...

And we haven't done the final alotment for sponsored slots yet...

so there is no way yet to tell. but if ya wanna play, ya gotta sign up! :)

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

Yeah, my optimism versus pessimism about making it in is running about 50/50 right now, especially since i didnt get the notification yesterday. I know they won't email individually if you don't make the cut but I hope a general notification is put on here. Not sweatin it too much.

@sarge - I actually got a call at home first because they Either couldn't read my email address or I forgot to put it on the application. I provided my email address and then I got the confirmation via email.

I'm not saying that is the case with everyone but in my case it wasn't just an email notification.

Hopefully you make it.