Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun August 1-3, 2013

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't much Baer left in that pistol. Frame and slide are that's left. Cylinder and slide internals, barsto barrel, honest to god bomar rear sight, dawson front sight and Ice magwell, caspian flat trigger, egw long pin and barrel bushing. Oh yeah, the guide rod is still a Baer. I don't like FLGR in my single stacks, so I still run the GI guide rod that came with the pistol. LOL... That was my first competition pistol and my wife just about choked the life out of me for spending $1600. Little did she know...

I heard that they are bringing back the ammo can full of rocks for one stage. I remember that doggone thing. Heavy as all get out and we humped it up hill. sheesh!

:surprise:

I just remembered that it was a .50 cal. can loaded with rocks. an' i think we carried it and shot the pistol at the same time. oh, boy, oh, boy!

:devil:

"What happened Denise? Why's everyone crowded around Dan?" "Oh it's nothing. Dan's spleen popped out while carrying that can. He'll be fine. Wynn rubbed some tusin into the wound and is making him drink some beer now." "That's good. I thought it was something serious."

"Who's my next shooter!?"

Wynn rubbed some tusin into the wound and is making him drink some beer now."

it was tree moss and beer settles the stomach when one is excited. i didn't think it was his spleen, just a little ole hernia. a little adhesive tape and aspirin lets the game go on.

an' Major Pain, i remember you laughin' at my limpin' ole bod when i went through your stage at he-man, torn ACL and all. I did, however, refrain from the medicine until i was through shooting.

:cheers:

That was a LOCAL match.

At the National match, we have EMT's available for these situations...

Randy, Jake or Brad would put his spleen back, no problem...and it's Whiskey, not Beer!!!! Sheeesh!!! Exaggerate, why don't ya'???

My mistake. I've never seen Wynn with wiskey... and I've never seen him without beer.

That was a LOCAL match.

At the National match, we have EMT's available for these situations...

Randy, Jake or Brad would put his spleen back, no problem...and it's Whiskey, not Beer!!!! Sheeesh!!! Exaggerate, why don't ya'???

My mistake. I've never seen Wynn with wiskey... and I've never seen him without beer.

perzackly! :cheers: