Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun August 1-3, 2013

Well, it’s that time!

Applications for the 2013 Rocky Mountain 3-Gun, August 1-3 at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM should be posted at http://www.rm3g.com/ some time today! (Thanks oh great webmaster!) :goof:

Returning shooters, (at least 2 RM3G’s in the last 6) send them in soon. We’re only waiting until mid-January to allow newer shooters in!

Newer shooters, (less than 2 RM3G’s in the last 6), please send them in early. We will be noting postmark date and arrival date! PLEASE, DO NOT send it signature required as it will be returned to you unopened! That goes for everyone!

We are so pleased to have so many sponsors already signed up! Check them out on our website, but a HUGE thanks to ALL of them! :bow: :bow:

For the 11th year in a row, the ever generous JP Enterprises returns as match sponsor. DPMS returns as Junior Shoot-Off cash sponsor! Trijicon returns as Shooter BBQ/Junior Benefit sponsor!

We also have: 3-Gun Stuff, All Star Tactical, Americase, Arredondo, Battle Arms Development, Berger Bullets, BlackHawk, Brownells, Burris, Bushmaster, C&M Targets, Cheaper Than Dirt, CPWSA, Crimson Trace, Crossbreed Holsters, Deadwood Stoves, DeCot Hywyd, Dewey Rods, Dillon, Dreadnaught, DSG Arms, Ergo Grips, Firebird, Gargoyles, Glockworx, GT Targets, Gun Goddess, Hearing Protections Services, Hodgdon, Hogue Grips, Hornady, Keltec, LensPens, Leupold, Magpul, Midway, Nightforce, Nordic Compenents, Redding, Remington, Rocky Mountain Targets, Safariland, Seekins Precision, Sierra Bullets, Sinclair, Spec Ops, StagArms, Thunderbeast, Trey Yuen, Truckvault, Uniquetek, Viking Tactics, Warne Scope Mounts, Wilson Combat, XS Sights, and ZM Weapons!!!!

Phew!!! What an amazing bunch of generous sponsors! All of them are so supportive of 3-Gun. Please think about them for all your 3-Gun needs!!! :cheers:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and excitement! We are looking forward to seeing all of you! We have some great stages planned for you... :devil: (Insert evil laugh here!)

Denise

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got a call from Dan Miller in Montana. I coudln't understand his phone number at all, so I can't call him back!

He's having trouble opening the app at the library or something...'cause it sounded like he said he doesn't have a computer...

Anyone know him???

Thanks,

Denise

Denise, is it possible that it got blocked on the public computer?

you guys should be thankful I am no good at posting video. My wife got some of me doing the Rocky Mountain Dance last night. She through money to get me to stop.

Or it could have been my singing the "Rocky Mountain - Shoot" to the Jingles Bell Rock tune

sing along

Rockymountain..Rockymountain ..Rockymountain Shoot ......Gonna Shoot it Yea. Gona Shoot the Rockymountian and have a great Time.

...Gona ...Shoot it..... YeeAaa.

B)

Edited by AlamoShooter

you guys should be thankful I am no good at posting video. My wife got some of me doing the Rocky Mountain Dance last night. She through money to get me to stop.

Or it could have been my singing the "Rocky Mountain - Shoot" to the Jingles Bell Rock tune

sing along

Rockymountain..Rockymountain ..Rockymountain Shoot ......Gonna Shoot it Yea. Gona Shoot the Rockymountian and have a great Time.

...Gona ...Shoot it..... YeeAaa.

B)

been in the sauce again, huh?

see ya there Jamie

:cheers:

Hey Dan: The check and app are in the mail.

:roflol:

I'd have figured you'd hand deliver it! :goof:

Mine will be in tomorrow. I got busy during the day.

i thought about driving up, but Raton Pass was closed due to snow storm.

:cheers:

I'm so glad some of you are so excited! :goof:

I'm also truly sorry that this can be so stressful and difficult for some of you! I really can't think of a better way to do it!

While I'm glad JP RM3G is popular, I really wish I could just let everyone who wants to come, just sign-up! But, we can't!

(Please don't send me any ideas on how we could take more people, make the match longer, blah, blah! Logistically, it's just not feasible if we're to keep the same kind of stages that make you all want to come. Sorry to be a buzzkill!)

Know that I will do my best to get as many of you in as possible! I hate making people sad!

I will get out confirmations each night after I get home from school. For those on the waitlist, I will send you a "we got it" e-mail so you'll at least know I received your entry! (Be aware, this week is finals, tryouts for the musical and casting, etc...so they may come later in the day than you would expect!)

I've only received a couple so far, so keep sending them in! :roflol:

By the way, there are still some openings in He-Man 3-Gun Nationals (Similar stages, same great location, less expensive and 2 days instead of 3! June 29-30 http://home.earthlink.net/~johnson3gun/ (Sorry for the commercial break! :excl: )

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL!!!

:wub: Denise

So I got a call from Dan Miller in Montana. I coudln't understand his phone number at all, so I can't call him back!

He's having trouble opening the app at the library or something...'cause it sounded like he said he doesn't have a computer...

Anyone know him???

Thanks,

Denise

<_< SO0o, you have a phone # listed some place :devil:

Surefire mags still not allowed in this match?

Also, when will wait list positions be emailed out to those of us who havent been lucky enough to have shot 2 of the last 5? Gotta make those vacation plans as soon as possible!

Edited by Uber

Surefire mags still not allowed in this match?

Also, when will wait list positions be emailed out to those of us who havent been lucky enough to have shot 2 of the last 5? Gotta make those vacation plans as soon as possible!

That is correct. Surefire mags are not allowed at this match. Cinched mags must be offset so that they don't form a double wide base.