Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wife's Dry Fire Questions

So this afternoon my wife ask, "How many wives do you think let there husbands hang dry fire targets from the artwork in the bedroom?". In my defense the Christmas tree is in front of the area were I normally use them and she never notices because I take them down between uses. They are 1/3 scale on normal printer paper put do look really out of place hanging taped to the glass on large picture frames. So I need an answer if I want to keep them up until after the holidays. If not dry fire targets, what kind of leisure does you wife allow in the house pertaing to your shooting obsession. Help me out.

Well,

We have some steel set up in the back yard that kinda "lives" there, but nothing hanging in the house. Right now, she is doing rifle dry fire drills on the electrical outlets :wub: and shotgun tracking along the ceiling/wall joints.

I have my own bedroom/man room. It has my reloading station, gun posters, sports memorabilia, and pasties all over the walls for dry fire practice. The pasties are my favorite because they are all over the place to work on transitions. We have been married for a whopping six months this Sunday so I consider myself lucky.

My daughters were here over the week end as they do every other week end and this time I did not bother picking up the one that hangs in the hallway, the only way I can have a 10-yard range in my house. They did not even care...

I have my own bedroom

We have been married for a whopping six months this Sunday so I consider myself lucky.

Really? :goof:

Yes I am just that lucky! The best part is we just got home from dinner and she said something about getting a tv for my bedroom. I don't know if she is that nice or if she is just trying to get me out of her hair, either way it's working out to my favor so I'm not complaining. It probably helps that I spoil her a little bit too. :wub: