Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any experience with Tanfoglio Limited CO2?

ardo

I picked up one of these about 2 months ago, and really like it. But I'm having a hard time trying to adjust the hop-up to its minimum setting. I'm new to airsoft, and the BAXS hop-up wheel on this gun doesn't show which way to turn to increase or decrease the setting. I tried both extreme settings, but see almost no change in the point of impact, the shots are still elevated by about 1" from 5-6 yards.

Is there a way to disable hop-up completely? TIA.

P.S. My rear sight is already at the bottom of its travel.

The hop up makes the BB spin which keeps it flatter for longer but won't have much effect at 5 yards. If you take it out the gun won't function properly.

Have you tried it at closer distances?

If you go to the bamairsoft site, downloads, they have free scaled targets to print. There is a link to a post on this forum where they discuss distances and some of those targets only need to be 2 foot in front of the muzzle to give you a sight picture the same as the real thing. I doubt the BB could drop much in that distance.

Reduce the distance and target size and see how you go.

Thanks, but my problem is that BBs spin up, and the gun shoots higher. I was hoping to prevent this. BTW, the airsoft in Canada is sold with BB speeds above 350fps - due to a Canadian regulation. I think this in combination with hop-up makes the gun less accurate, but that's just my guess.

I like the 5-6yd distance because I can put up multiple paper/steel targets and have a 'mini-stage' of sorts.

Thanks, but my problem is that BBs spin up, and the gun shoots higher. I was hoping to prevent this. BTW, the airsoft in Canada is sold with BB speeds above 350fps - due to a Canadian regulation. I think this in combination with hop-up makes the gun less accurate, but that's just my guess.

I like the 5-6yd distance because I can put up multiple paper/steel targets and have a 'mini-stage' of sorts.

What weight BB's are you using? Try heavier BB's like the 25g.

What weight BB's are you using? Try heavier BB's like the 25g.

I am using .25g - I tried biodegradable .28g but that was even worse, maybe it is the BB quality (or lack of it), the group size grew with the .28g BBs.