Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lee King

I'm the Match Director for our club. We have been an established USPSA club for close to, if not more than 20 years. I've been having conversations with various members and our board about the requirements for affiliation. For some reason, I recall there is a minimum number of activities you must report per year to remain affiliated. But for the life of me I can't find it in the rules or on the USPSA web site anywhere.

Can anyone tell me what that number is if there is such a thing?

Also, as a 2nd question, does a Multigun match count as activity if run under USPSA rules?

Bill do you know if a USPSA Multigun match counts as an activity? The club wants to do 3 gun every quarter instead of a regular USPSA match. If there are any weather or unforseen events and we have to cancel a pistol match we wouldn't make the minimum activity if they didn't.

Just want to be sure not to get us into any trouble.

Bill do you know if a USPSA Multigun match counts as an activity? The club wants to do 3 gun every quarter instead of a regular USPSA match. If there are any weather or unforseen events and we have to cancel a pistol match we wouldn't make the minimum activity if they didn't.

multigun counts as 1 of the 8, I believe, but I don't know if there is any provision for online activity credit upload and payment for those. That would be a Val or Roger question at the USPSA office.

Lee,

two thoughts: Give HQ a call or send them an e-mail -- that's a question they can answer quickly.....

Also: If you have a run of bad weather, but the club remains viable, you can request an exemption. Typically that requires endorsement from your SC -- but USPSA is very good about granting those....