Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I wanna see video of you splits!

steel1212

Outstanding!! I had forgotten I said .10 also. It only took Shane what 5-6 tries to get to .10? Granted you only told him .12 but I doubt he was holding back lol

I was about 6 feet away with the timer, that might cut .01, im not sure.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is pretty bad ass!!! I tried this at the range after initially posting in this thread and all I could muster was consistent .14 - .15's on demand. I did have a .08 at a club match not long after that and a .09 at a state match, both during stage runs. I just can't replicate it on demand though. I guess the ultra fast Big Panda trigger finger only engages when I am running around a stage like a crazy man.

First off let me say this is not what the OP was requesting and I personally prefer just to take a guy’s word for it, but to satisfy your curiosity for prof I will post this. This was a stage at the last Area 1 match. It was the stage that I blew the match on and frankly I would prefer to forget it, funny how the bad ones haunt you!

I got a bad start, then tripped thru the door, so subconsciously I suppose I was trying to make up time and deviated from my plan, consequently I left steel standing (you can see it thru the window at the end).

The four round bursts in the back of the house were on multiple targets two rounds each. I know these shots were .08 and better because some of the guys on the squad were trying to get me a reshoot for the timer not picking up all the shots, the scroll thru showed most of the numbers. I refused to ask for a reshoot though because I was so disappointed in my execution and overall performance on the stage and the match.

This makes a good point though, while I shot many .10 shots or better in the match, I neither won this stage nor even came close to winning the match. Splits do not win matches unless you are Daniel son punching upward at the groin of your opponent.

Again this is a very poor example of what to do... but hey I have a faster gun this year! :cheers:

Granted the audio on your video isn't great, and that could be the reason.... But I'm just not hearing anything that sounds sub .10.

I'm not doubting that you have a fast trigger.... But if you can replicate what Shane did in the previous video, I'd be VERY impressed.

Modern paintball is a joke. I participated in paintball in the early 80's when the only weapons we have were single shot bolt action pistols . Try that in a multi story house that is pitch black with 85db music blasting constantly and only strobe lights for illumination or the 100 yd x 100 yd outdoor desert fields we played on near Edwards AFB. Stamania, speed, stealth, tactics, accuracy and gun handling skills were requird back then. Now? Just by some silly multi trigger, scoped 5,000 rds a sec rifle and you can play with anyone. Oh yeah, and don't forget the 20,000 rds of paint balls you'll need to buy to participate ....

Modern paintball is a joke. I participated in paintball in the early 80's when the only weapons we have were single shot bolt action pistols . Try that in a multi story house that is pitch black with 85db music blasting constantly and only strobe lights for illumination or the 100 yd x 100 yd outdoor desert fields we played on near Edwards AFB. Stamania, speed, stealth, tactics, accuracy and gun handling skills were requird back then. Now? Just by some silly multi trigger, scoped 5,000 rds a sec rifle and you can play with anyone. Oh yeah, and don't forget the 20,000 rds of paint balls you'll need to buy to participate ....

Yea.... Jump on a speedball field against an experienced team, and see what happens. Your interpretation of "modern" paintball might change a little.

Anywho, thats definitely not what this thread is about. Let's see some more splits gentlemen!