Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

September 2004

Flexmoney

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 An idea.

#2 "Yes they bought it! I can't believe it. I've got guys dry-firing 15 hours a week now!"

#3 (man in background) " There is that guy that sold me a book on dryfiring!"

"my hands still hurt!"

#1. An IPSC starting kit. Note: glockers can replace item #4 with more elbow grease.

#2. "Ya know that Jabba-the-huttish RO from last year Nats? I had him hospitalized after fooling him into that dry-fire thing. I should now try to "determinate" him to overcome his flying abroad phobia...

#3. "Yeah, sure, now guess who's just been discharged from ICFMBRO in time to officiate you at 2004 Nats?" - "Aww, sh#t!"

We are getting close to the end of the month. And, some of you might of had the opportunity to meet both of these guys at this year's Nationals.

We have a few more days left...so keep the captions coming.

(And, I'd also like to hear what everybody thinks are the their favorites so far.)

1. A case of Zero bullets $100.00,,,,a copy of refinement and repetition $19.95,,,,A copy of practical shooting: Beyond Fundamentals $19.95,,,,,,,figuring out you've been hosed, by a couple hosers, trying to teach you how to hose,,,,,,,priceless.

2. An ipsc shooter, a cro, and apparently nobody else walk into a bar........

3. You talkin' to me?????

This one gets my vote.... :D

Hey,,,I just realized,,,,,

2 and 3 are out of order.....

3 first....

What part of Steve am I touching???

Uh,,,"Don't gimme no lines and keep your hands to yo'self!" I think you know how the rest of the song goes,,,,somethin' about huggy,,,kissy,,,,and wedding rings. :wub:

1. Lawsuits and damages.....Brian, Steve, and Zero for getting my hopelessly addicted to this sport and consuming my every waking minute till the point my health and mental well being are seriously deminished to the point of turning liberal and hiring a real bastard of an attorney like the pricks that represent Peterson, Jackson, OJ, Gore, et al.

Apologies to all above,,,,except the pricks mentioned at the end of point number 1.

#1 shhhhh. Don't tell Steve how expensive it is to run a small business.

#2 Steve Anderson's alter ego, "cigar smokin' Steve", looks on as Kyle's girlfriend's alter ego, "Drunk Jenny", makes Matt "I won open at the FGNs" Trout laugh so hard that beer is spewing from every hole in his face. :)

#3 Hey....is Trout breathing?

SA

#1 Genuine GM conversion kit, with everything* you need to suceed

*everything except: gun, time, motivation, practice, desire to suceed, and patience

#2 Refinement and repitition works for many disciplines other than shooting, however dry-fire practice runs for beer drinking are much less fun

#3 oh crap, he's right behind me isn't he?

The Finalists

Pat Harrison

1) The learning tools

2) HEHE I farted bad.

3) Oh man! That reeks, thats the last time I loan him my thong!

------------

JD45

#1 An idea.

#2 "Yes they bought it! I can't believe it. I've got guys dry-firing 15 hours a week now!"

#3 (man in background) " There is that guy that sold me a book on dryfiring!"

"my hands still hurt!"

------------

danial97

#1 how to win the nationals

#2&3 how to lose the nationals

------------

skywalker (my likely leader...)

#1. An IPSC starting kit. Note: glockers can replace item #4 with more elbow grease.

#2. "Ya know that Jabba-the-huttish RO from last year Nats? I had him hospitalized after fooling him into that dry-fire thing. I should now try to "determinate" him to overcome his flying abroad phobia...

#3. "Yeah, sure, now guess who's just been discharged from ICFMBRO in time to officiate you at 2004 Nats?" - "Aww, sh#t!"

------------

Jake made a funny (but nobody has told the story yet)

#3: BDH - "What smells funny, did Anderson just make sako?"

------------

Steve ...using insider information

#1 shhhhh. Don't tell Steve how expensive it is to run a small business.

#2 Steve Anderson's alter ego, "cigar smokin' Steve", looks on as Kyle's girlfriend's alter ego, "Drunk Jenny", makes Matt "I won open at the FGNs" Trout laugh so hard that beer is spewing from every hole in his face.

#3 Hey....is Trout breathing?

------------