Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

tanfoglio stock 3

dlp40cal

You can get the answers you are looking for by calling or emailing Italian Firearms Group (IFG) directly. Have you even looked at the IFG website yourself to attempt to answer your own questions?

http://www.ifg-usa.c...arms/stock-iii/

I also want to point out that the search feature on this website works very well. Use it, its your friend.

Edited by CHA-LEE

no one has any info. on these guns thinking about 9 mm guess i will have to stick with something i can git like a glock

My post got over 100 views without a single answer... :angry2: Don't expect you'll hear anything any soon... :surprise:

Maybe you guys should ask these questions to the people that actually import the guns, not the guys that shoot them.......

You can get the answers you are looking for by calling or emailing Italian Firearms Group (IFG) directly. Have you even looked at the IFG website yourself to attempt to answer your own questions?

http://www.ifg-usa.c...arms/stock-iii/

I also want to point out that the search feature on this website works very well. Use it, its your friend.

IFG and EAA are the same people.

• 7 months later...

The above website address does not work any longer. Anyone have an updated one, I can't find one with google, etc. thanks!

I have exchanged emails with EAA and they say call IFG about Stock III. IFG does not seem to have good website any longer, and the lady at EAA did not seem to know how to connnect me with someone at IFG (in the same building?). She also said IFG MAY bring more Stock III into the US in 2014..... but you have to contact them, not EAA.

Sure is a weird marketing plan.

Edited by sfinney

Both EAA and Tanfoglio in Italy have told me that IFG has ceased operations.

In fact, Tanfoglio told me that IFG ceased operations at the end of 2012.

Of course, their website said they were relocating and would be back in May of 2013... who knows!