Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

? 2011 els compatible mag pouch

HotLoad

Carlosa yah that is what I was thinking. I love my DAA race master mag pouches and would love to make an adapter plate that I could screw an els clip to. That is something I would buy.

Jeff

You might want to try contacting DA and getting some spare belt clips.

Then you could remove the metal bar chop of the legs, drill some holes, and screw it to an els..

It's preaty simple to mount things on els clips..

You just have to be ok with drilling holes on your gear :)

I used my CR speed pouches but had to do some drilling and adapting because I wanted two screws to secure the pouch to the fork (normal CR Speed is just one screw) With some 8-32 screws and nuts, a drill and a dremel you can put an ELS plate on most gear. If the item has/had a Tec Loc it will accept the ELS fork easily.

Cops protective serves has cheapest price on safari land

I don't know... but just did a comparison in prices for a complete ELS rig I just bought from CopQuest a few weeks ago. Competition belt, 3 ELS kits, 2 771 and a 774 mag pouches along with the 2 round shotshell belt holder.

Cops Protective was higher on pretty much every item and the total order.

In addition CopQuest regularly offers a 20% off all Safariland products coupon code and FREE shipping over $99.

I just looked at both sites and cops protective services was the cheapest. If you call them direct they will beat all of cop quest prices.

Not to be argumentative as like many others I want to get the best price. I looking for at least 2 more ELS kits. So just for informative purposes I just called CPS and they wouldn't match the Copquest 20% off or give FREE shipping over $99 (but do over $129)

Here is a breakdown of the items in question.

Safariland 080-12 Shot Shell Holder, 12 Gauge

CPS $8.50 CQ $6.80

Safariland ELS Equipment Locking System Kit

CPS $28 CQ $26.25

Safariland 773 Single Mag Holder

CPS $23.20 CQ $21.75

Safariland 774 Rifle Magazine Pouch

CPS $14.40 CQ $24.00

I did note the 774 as being $10 less at CPS and called CQ, they said if the price was not better with the 20% off they would match it.