Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
01G8R

Bob Marvel Compensator

I spent some time earlier this year training with Bob Marvel and we spoke at length about compensator design. Bob let me try his compensator and I was really impressed. I've been using them ever since and all of my customers have been really happy with the feel. It is the best that I've used and Bob is allowing us to produce these for sale.

They will be available in both cone and bull barrel configurations. Bob's design for the cone comp is second to none. The lockup area is designed to provide the absolute best fit possible.

Cone styles are available now and bull barrel versions will be here next week. They are made of stress proof steel. Pricing is $110 shipped.

Click to Buy Bob Marvel Comp

post-15325-0-47679700-1352568525_thumb.j

post-15325-0-79969000-1352568532_thumb.j

post-15325-0-18211600-1352568538_thumb.j

The bull barrel version of this comp is finally here. The winner of "A" Class, Open Division at the Florida 2013 USPSA State Championship is using this comp on a gun we built. Please use the link above to go to the product page and use the dropdown menu to select the Bull Barrel version of the comp. Price is $90 including shipping. Thanks.

post-15325-0-80495700-1360981256_thumb.j

I just got mine in the mail for a build I'm working on. It Looks awesome!! I can't wait to shoot. Thank you.