Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

View new content not working

Hammar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: I personally would rather the forums just shut down for as long as it takes to make it work again. This, one minute it works, the next minute it doesn't routine gets old quick. I know folks are working on it the best they can but geezul pete's.

Currently I am not getting any new content at all when I can even get to the forums on IE8. Chrome is a no go all the way around due to malware.

Keep up the good work!

:angry: I personally would rather the forums just shut down for as long as it takes to make it work again. This, one minute it works, the next minute it doesn't routine gets old quick. I know folks are working on it the best they can but geezul pete's.

Currently I am not getting any new content at all when I can even get to the forums on IE8. Chrome is a no go all the way around due to malware.

Keep up the good work!

Really? You know, if you don't like what is on TV, you don't have to watch.

Why should Brian shut down the forums. There are plenty of us here willing to help him work through the issues. If it bothers you that much, why don't you stay off for a few days and then come back and see if it is to your liking.

Keep up the good work!

Why should Brian shut down the forums. There are plenty of us here willing to help him work through the issues. If it bothers you that much, why don't you stay off for a few days and then come back and see if it is to your liking.

Same as everybody else. I'm addicted. I know there are multiple people involved in trying to get things going again and I appreciate it. What I am thinking is that with thousands of people on here clogging up the works (like me) the fix would be easier if only those involved in fixing stuff were here? Maybe it doesn't work that way. Don't be offended. And lighten up Francis.

Keep up the good work!

Same as everybody else. I'm addicted. I know there are multiple people involved in trying to get things going again and I appreciate it. What I am thinking is that with thousands of people on here clogging up the works (like me) the fix would be easier if only those involved in fixing stuff were here? Maybe it doesn't work that way. Don't be offended.And lighten up Francis.

Now that's funny. You're my new big toe, Sarge :roflol:

It's working perfectly for me in Safari 5.1.

For anyone that it's not working for, or for anyone else that posts after this post, before you post:

Clear cache

Log out and log back in

Click VNC

Then click one of the the links under the "By Time Period" column.

Keep up the good work!

Same as everybody else. I'm addicted. I know there are multiple people involved in trying to get things going again and I appreciate it. What I am thinking is that with thousands of people on here clogging up the works (like me) the fix would be easier if only those involved in fixing stuff were here? Maybe it doesn't work that way. Don't be offended. And lighten up Francis.

So you're bashing on Brian in what I'm sure is already a stressful week, and I'm the one who needs to lighten up? :blink: