Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recommended Sights for Glock

comeandtakeit

Howdy all.

I've recently purchased a Gen4 Glock 17 in anticipation of the GSSF shoot in San Antonio coming up in December. I know I need to get some better sights, but which ones do y'all recommend? Are there different sizes to choose from? If so which of those would be best for competition?

I've heard good things about Warren Tactical, but I'd like to have at least one other for comparison. Thanks!

Find what works best for you and the environment you will be shooting in.

You MAY gain speed in a fiber optic but gain more accuracy in all black.

Front-either fiber or black serrated; Warren is slightly wider then Dawson's, they also have different LPI, both top notch and priced similar

Rear-Warren Sivegny Comp has a150 notch; nice and wide open, smooth (no serrations) really cuts down on eyes drawing to rear sight, Dawson Charger also a great option with a 145 notch

great thing about sights they are easy to change out

WTS 0.115 front and 0.150 rear with no fiber are great. But my preferred front sight width is 0.100 with a 0.125 rear. I feel like the thinner front sight makes me less sloppy on the further shots.

I definitely prefer a serrated front and plain rear. With the serrated rear my eyes want to focus on them too much.

I run a Warren Tactical set with fiber front on my Gen 3 34. I was origionally going to get the Sevigny competition set but i found that my eyes prefered the warren tactical rear instead of the Sevigny competiotion rear. The shape of the tactical one seems to draw my eyes to the front sight better IMHO.