Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

APEX extractor

BrianQ

Maybe I'm cheap, but $59 seems a bit expenive for such a small part IMO. Yes, I know it's a machined part, but so is Lone Wolf's and it's on $16. There's also nothing that says this is the fix for the BTF issue either that I have seen. I would hope at their price point that it would fix the problem, but I'll hold out till I start seeing people that are running these report back that the issue is fixed. Not trying to start anything, just my thoughts on the matter.

I bought 2 (1 for each of my Gen4's) when the second batch was in stock on ~Nov 1st.

Put 300 round through my 17 today. Had 2 rounds that hit the ejection port wall and went straight up @ 12 o'clock.

Ejection is more consistent. Not sure it's a 100% fix yet, but better than stock definately. No brass to the face today.

I bought 2 (1 for each of my Gen4's) when the second batch was in stock on ~Nov 1st.

Put 300 round through my 17 today. Had 2 rounds that hit the ejection port wall and went straight up @ 12 o'clock.

Ejection is more consistent. Not sure it's a 100% fix yet, but better than stock definately. No brass to the face today.

cool; where did you find them?

cool; where did you find them?

Apex's website.

I just happened to check it at the right time when they were in stock. I signed up for the newsletter, etc, but never received any notification.

I also signed up for notification, but haven't heard anything yet. It may just take a while for the electrons to reach the east coast. Has anyone heard when they will have them back in stock?

I heard next batch was due 11/20.