Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New To the forums

Mikez

I'm new to the forums but just ordered three pistols from Brazo's (two high performance edge one in .9mm one in .40S&W) and the STI Perfect ten.) and if half of what I'm reading one this forum and a couple others is true I can't wait to get my hands on these pistols.

My question is what all is done to the Edge for the high performance upgrade?

I know what's listed on the site but was wondering what else goes in to it?

Welcome.

I have a Brazos HP Edge in 40 and like it alot. The web page pretty much sums it up, but all those things put together become a great pistol. Think Synergy. All those tweeks and adjustments come together to give you a semi-custom gun that shoots great.

I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on these pistols.

Thanks PTK makes sense when put that way (never had a "custom" built gun always off the rack)

Thanks Jack you just made the 21st seem like a lifetime away now. LoL.

Anything special I need to do before shooting them besides strip them down and oil them up?

Are they similar to an AR and need to be run "wet"?

Last 1911 I had (Sign Tac-Ops) had a real fine line between wet/dry run/wouldnt run.

Wanted to add thank you for the help on all this I'm a total noob on a lot of this been shooting all my life just mostly shotgun and long gun.

This will a whole new area for me and it will be a little bit before I can go out and take the training classes I want and maybe even try a match or two.

Mike,

The website sums it up pretty well. I do go through the whole pistol while I have it apart and if I see anything that needs to be fixed I either fix it or send it back to STI for warranty and take another one out to work up. We will give you a packet of instructions with the gun on loads, maintenance, break-in etc. and you are always welcome to call us with questions. We are not just selling you a gun but our expertise as well.