Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

always sent MO/Check and they've mailed on the same day or next day if it is trackable, never had a problem and dealt with many honest people. that being said if they aren't willing to work with you so you're both comfortable don't do business with them

I have always had great luck here on BE, both as a buyer and a seller. Many times I "know" the person and ship before payment is received. Yeah, a bit trusting, but this has a great group of people.

Even tho PayPal is not gun friendly, it does speed things up, yes, I use it.

I have done several transactions on here as well. Only once did I ever have a problem and it was small. I had a newer member tell me he did not get something I sent him. I sent him another and he said he did not get that one either. I told him too bad I was not sending another one. Funny how he didn't bitch about me not returning the 5 bucks he paid me. rolleyes.gif

I pretty much only do business with more established members and I generally ship to them before I get paid and if I'm buying I always expect to have to pay first before getting anything. Hence, why I like to deal with the regulars.cheers.gif

With a new guy I want money in hand before shipping.

All that being said, this is a great place to do business. Brian and his posse keep the riffraff to a minimum. cheers.gif

I have done a lot of buying and selling here including a few guns. I have only had 2 bad experiences. One was sending payments for a part, receiving the part, then being told payment was never recieved on their end, sent payment a second time, was told it was not recieved, both were western union money orders, both were cashed.

The other was some mags sent to the address on my paypal and not the address I asked for them to be sent to. Numerous PM's went unanswered. I eventually got the mags 6 months later. Never did get a reply.

Those 2 out of probably 100 transactions. If its an established member of the forum, you should be fine.

I have dealt with several members here. Terms and price are always stated ahead of time and only one time did I have a problem but it was eventually rectified.

I have mailed before payment was received and always have gotten paid. Couple times I have taken personal checks for guns and never had a problem.

The rules here about a certain number of real posts prior to being allowed to sell makes it easier to see who you are dealing with as a seller. I decided a long time ago if you want to shaft me for a $100 item, you must need it a lot more than I do.

The people I have dealt with here are all top notch. If they do not have a track record ask for references.

I have also done many transactions here. I have shipped items before payment was received and always got paid. Bought and sold numerous guns without a problem and all guns were exactly as described. Everybody I have dealt with did exactly as they said they would. I have never had a problem on any transaction.

BEnosverse is full of members with integrity and pride. I have had many dealings both as a buyer and seller and have never had a problem. The post rule is really good for weeding out the bad eggs and I have yet to hear of anyone having a serious issue in "Classifieds". Buy, sell, trade, have fun and a little faith.