Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 IRC

Great match! Thanks to everyone involved! It was great seeing shooters from all over.

Thanks

John

Congratulations, and great shooting John!

Another Limited win! That's 6? (hope I have that right)

Yes Six! Thanks!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match. Chris and the staff really deserve a big round of applause. The match has been so-so in the last couple of years and I am glad to see it return to a World Championship status. I brought a newbie with us this year and I am sure he will be back. Thank you again to the staff for their hard work.

Jason

It was a great match. The stages were challenging, great organization, great people. I knew when I drove up on Thursday that the ROs were shooting well because they SET THE RANGE ON FIRE!!!!!!!

I gotta say, hats off to the fire response from the local fire troop. We were just finishing up zero checks on our guns at the public range when someone noticed a fire just past the 100 yd line, it was very small at that point but two minutes later it had covered a couple acres. It was probably less than 10 minutes from the time the phone call went till trucks were there, a bulldozer, two planes and at least 25 guys on foot were there putting it out.

Please tell me they aren't looking for the guy who tossed a cigar butt down at the cowboy range on Thursday afternoon......?

:ph34r:

Edited by Carmoney

• 2 months later...

Thanks go to SeanC and gang for all the tips. Can't wait for next year.

Hey Euan. Congrats and glad you were there.

midwest regional is in a little less than two months in fallon nv....

Finally managed to get my video edited from the match. the 720p version really shows off how stunning the range was.

Looked great on my 42" TV, thanks for posting. I've got to get back into revolver and make it to this match one of these days.

Hi Euan, it's Mike P. I shot in your squad. Great video. I shared it with my buddy Brian who was holding the camera for most of the stages. He's looking for royalties... :cheers: And the rest of our squad deserves a nod for not Mike'ing into your downrange camera. Great time. See you next year.

Mike,

So glad you posted lost your email address, thank Brian a TON for his camera work, he did awesome. I got you on the GoPro 3 times, first 2 are ok, 3rd one you are looking all professional ;-) Raw files are here, download before playing, anything with your name is yours obviously, last one is the best one.

http://sdrv.ms/148Ukm3

-Euan