Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Playing on the mill again ..........

GlennRasch

That is beautiful work! I just did my first tri-top on my bench top mini mill. Can't imagine being able to do work on your level. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the complement ........... you will be sup prized in what you can do on your mill..... keep the practice up and share pic with us.

Edited by S&W WHEELNUT

The checkering files in the old tool kit are crying right now and the riffler files look worried, too. :goof:

That is a slick looking fixture and some good looking checkering! What are the relief cuts for on the race ready? Doing some undercutting or??

The checkering files in the old tool kit are crying right now and the riffler files look worried, too. :goof:

That is a slick looking fixture and some good looking checkering! What are the relief cuts for on the race ready? Doing some undercutting or??

I screwed up the first row or two............ I never make a mistake !!!! I iust change my mind some times :huh:

Edited by S&W WHEELNUT

Table top mill???

Hi DS

There are several smaller size table top or benchtop milling machines available. Some are better than others. For the hobbyist it can be a good way to get started doing your own projects. For an example, check out www.grizzly.com.

• 1 month later...