Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Video of a A and B shooter

ProGunGuy

It's a 270 bay. All other shooters stay way back around a dog leg. Additionally, it's good etiquette to let the RO know your general plan, but the RO still needs to be on their toes just in case things fall apart and you need to improvise.

Here's a satellite view of the bay: https://maps.google.com/?ll=48.936807,-122.643857&spn=0.000915,0.001485&t=h&z=20

Edited by Skydiver

Have you totaled the times of shooting vs moving?

I'm classified B, but place with the GM shooters at the local matches I shoot. I think the main reason for this is that most classifiers have little or no movement, while most stages have a lot of movement.

Have you totaled the times of shooting vs moving?

I'm classified B, but place with the GM shooters at the local matches I shoot. I think the main reason for this is that most classifiers have little or no movement, while most stages have a lot of movement.

It would be interesting to see the movement/shooting times split, I agree that fast or efficient movement can be a real equalizer between differently classified shooters.

I found a while back is a good example of the difference in shooting speed on static classifiers between a GM and a new unclassified shooter.

• 2 weeks later...