Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special Classifier Match - Powerline Practical Shooters

I'm from the Tallahassee area but will be in Leesburg that weekend and am considering squeezing this match in. I would love to get some more classifiers under my belt.

Who do I contact for details?

what do you need to know? I'm the Stats geek.

http://www.centralfloridasection.com/?page_id=17

Do I need to register before hand, what are the fees, round count, which classifiers are you going to do and how long do you think the match will run.

Thanks!

You can register Saturday morning. Round count will be around 100. Fee is 20$, normally is 15$, but we have to send more to USPSA for this type of match. Match will be done between 12:00 and 1:00. Classifiers are:

06-06

99-52

03-09

99-61

09-08

I hope you can make it out...our range is still under construction, but we have good people. Grand Master Deon Martin is the range owner. You will be welcomed.

Wayne

Do I need to register before hand, what are the fees, round count, which classifiers are you going to do and how long do you think the match will run.

Thanks!

You can register Saturday morning. Round count will be around 100. Fee is 20$, normally is 15$, but we have to send more to USPSA for this type of match. Match will be done between 12:00 and 1:00. Classifiers are:

06-06

99-52

03-09

99-61

09-08

I hope you can make it out...our range is still under construction, but we have good people. Grand Master Deon Martin is the range owner. You will be welcomed.

Wayne

Awesome thanks for the info.

I have just about convinced myself :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bob, great shooting with you. I'm going to head up your ways pretty soon to see how you 'Noles put on a match :-)

Will you be back down for the Monster Match?

Send me your match info via PM, if you would please.

Erich