Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Purchased Both Books

mildot1

It depends on your goal. If you want to make GM in a year, do the first 12 drills in R and R for 5 minutes each, twice a day. Send me a picture of that G card, 'cause it's already on the way if you do that.

If you want to progress in a more well rounded way, READ the content in book 2 first. Then, do the same first 12 drills from the first book for 5 minutes each a day, then do one additional one each day.

If You really want to get awesome, do them all while moving forward, backward, and side to side.

(Don't tell anyone I told you that, btw)

:)

AND GET TO THE RANGE TWICE A WEEK IF YOU DRY FIRE EVERY DAY. YOU WILL SCREW YOURSELF IN A VERY PAINFUL WAY IF YOU DO NOT BALANCE DRY FIRE WITH LIVE FIRE.

Steve my wife ended up just ordering both books for me, I got em today so THANKS!

Got 1 question for ya, how much ( if any ) time should one add to the "par" if they are drawing from concealment ?

Did the first 5 drills of R&R today but took me almost 45 min....LOVE IT SO FAR !!

Thanks again

I see a lot of crappy holsters...

SA

Could you give us your thoughts on what constitutes a non-crappy holster, please?

Waiting for both books to arrive. Well, sorta. You post a lot of stuff I can do in the meantime. Thanks!

Mike