Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

best load 2 system

I am somewhat new and use the 12 round backbone with tek-loks. Perfect for me to take on and off and very fast to load with minimal practice

so do you use 3 SSLp4 or 1 SSLp8 and 1 SSLp4 or 2 SSLp6?

I am somewhat new and use the 12 round backbone with tek-loks. Perfect for me to take on and off and very fast to load with minimal practice

the backbone is its own thing and you can order it with up to 6 pinwheels on it

Just wait and see I have a few new thing I"m working on but with Lockdown at Prison and building gear new stuff will be out next weekend a few shooters have some of the new stuff. :cheers:

I'm curious to see what you've got in the works. The Load 2 Vest you built has been awesome. And for purposes of this thread I'd say Mr. Otto is the way to go.

It's something cool when I done with the match I will visit the Water Jet Man LOL he is going to hate me for this one.

Just wait and see I have a few new thing I"m working on but with Lockdown at Prison and building gear new stuff will be out next weekend a few shooters have some of the new stuff. :cheers:

I'm curious to see what you've got in the works. The Load 2 Vest you built has been awesome. And for purposes of this thread I'd say Mr. Otto is the way to go.

the backbone is its own thing and you can order it with up to 6 pinwheels on it

Ok thanks. I didn't know. I'm not too familiar with the set up but just talk to Mark and got squared away.

I use both carbon arms( 2 FSL 8s, one older, one newer) and taccom (6 up, 4 up, just ordered the 16 up belt).

love both. best value goes to taccom but u save more belt space with carbon arms

disclaimer: I'm not a pro and have only shot a match but I've been putting in a lot of practice time at the range and reloading dummys off my belt

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the CA FSL-8 and just couldn't work it as fast as I could with the pin wheels. The other bonus to the pinwheels is that I can use longer shotgun shells and they will still fit.