Flexmoney

• 2 months later...

Did this one also last week

Production

100 points

40.35 Time

2.4783 Hit Factor

OK !!!! Quit Laughing

I usually score very high in points and too high in minutes, Oh well ....... I am still trying to locate some of that 'A' Zone ammo to improve my scores.

• 2 months later...

limited, 84 pts, 19.00 seconds.

HF 4.4211 im unclassified in limited, but this looks like a crappy C classifier.

Ron, i dont want to doubt your numbers, but i watched 4 limited masters shoot this one and not a single one of them shot it with a hit factor over 6.75..makes me think the HHF is suspect.

Shot this one yesterday.. pretty standard Strong Hand/Weak Hand classifier. It was interesting how close both strings' times were for many people-- several were only different by a couple hundredths of a second.

If the HHF in Open is indeed around 10, it'll be pretty sporty to do well on-- both strings all A's in under 6 seconds each.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I shot this in April at the SHooters Paradise indoor monthly (www.shootersparadise.com)

Johnson, Douglas "Carlos," B Limited 110, 0, 21.63 seconds, HF 5.0855, 120.0000 match points, 100.00%

According to the Ohio HF predictor, looks to be about a 63% Nation wide (so much for A class in May).

I think this is one of the harder classifiers to shoot well. If you are trying to move up, might want to avoind this one (or shoot it really well).

C.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

harmongreer:

I shot it open and my numbers are correct.

FWIW, we shot this classifier again today. I am convinced the HHF is bogus on this one. My L10 effort yielded a 7.0687 for a whopping 75%. At unload and show clear I would have bet anything my score would have been in the GM range. What's up with this?

Edited by Ron Ankeny

I shot this one in Revolver, 3.1895, according to the Ohio site, I am right in the middle range of C class at 48.6153%. I had 2 misses and scored it as 88 points (and down 20) in 21.26 secs.

Vince

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I guess I'll know in a few days, but I felt I shot this one well, 6.3 HF in Limited which was above 2 GMs. The other GM was first place overall. It was my highest ever percentage on a stage giving me second place. Sooo, I sure hope the HHF gets fixed soon. Kind of counting on this one to move up in class. I tend to shoot stages that require weakhand shooting a bit above my normal class.

I guess I'll know in a few days, but I felt I shot this one well

It was my highest ever classifier score, but not nearly as high as I had hoped, or thought it should have been. Missed moving up in class. 0.35% and I'll move up, so pretty darn close.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...