Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WE CQB Master on it's way.

msg73

I was looking at getting an airsoft pistol for some trigger time/training for when I can't get to the range. I did some research and ended up getting a WE CQB Master. I looked at Tokyo Marui but seem a bit expensive compared to the $88 ($110 then 20% off) of the CQB Master. Plus, it came with two mags and got another mag for $3 more from their holy cow deals. Also got a knock-off c-more from Hong Kong for $32. We'll have to see how it holds up but shouldn't be a problem going on an airsoft pistol.

Anybody else have a CQB Master? Any tips/mods I should do?

Got everything and have mounted the c-more. It's not bad at all. It even fits my open ghost holster. I was able to get a good hour or so of trigger time so far. I made a plate rack and was doing single shot draw practice, full plate rack practice and several in between. I definitely feel like this will help.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to post pics :(

I got a c-more serendipity clone made by element. The site is ebairsoft dot com. I had to drill and tap the WE but that was easy as the metal was fairly soft. Overall, it does what it's supposed to do for cheap.