• 2 years later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B class Open

points=dismal

time=eternity(25s)

Could not have went worse, gave it a good look and thought I'd get this between 9-12 seconds.

Buzzer goes off, went to right outside paper, inside paper, outside popper, and then ....... called shot on inside popper(edge hit center of circle) had one of those satisfying nanoseconds of thought about how cool it was to watch the dot lift and see the impact appear even though it was on the edge. Start my movement and popper rocks back to standing straight. Of course I went back and got it and then it was downhill from there.

KICKER: Match finishes and I know I can get this in a good run. I ask a buddy to walk down and RO me as I want to try again off the record while it is still set up. The exact same thing again. This time I just unloaded and showed clear. Some days ya gotta it, some days ya don't.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

PCC start: Standing behind the wall, in the center, holding your loaded carbine in both hands, unshouldered, with the muzzle resting on top of the wall, on the mark.

Ran it in 8.57 seconds...

I did end up dropping a lot of points; 2A,4C,2D

Overall HF was 5.1342

Things I could had work on was actually aiming. That was way to many points to go down, also I went kneeling on the left side thinking it would give me more leverage to stay strong hand with the PCC gun, What I should had try was using the barrier as a brace so I didn't have to turn the PCC 90* counter clockwise.

Edited by DocMedic